Breakaway Beer Selection

I thought I saw something about this on another post, but I can't find it.

My understanding is that since the Breakaway doesn't have the District Brewhouse, that they expanded the beer selection at Maltings as a means of compensating.  

Can anyone confirm this?  If so, does anyone have either a picture of the expanded beer menu or could give me an idea of the variety?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2024 at 12:17 PM, jkbec101 said:

My understanding is that since the Breakaway doesn't have the District Brewhouse, that they expanded the beer selection at Maltings as a means of compensating.  

Can anyone confirm this?  If so, does anyone have either a picture of the expanded beer menu or could give me an idea of the variety?

Not sure when you’ll be on Breakaway. Our cruise is in early September, so we are curious, too. 

Here’s what’s listed on NCL’s beverage flyer. 

4EE6B692-EA37-4BCA-BEE7-3BD4A19B3D86.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SaltyPawz said:

Not sure when you’ll be on Breakaway. Our cruise is in early September, so we are curious, too. 

Here’s what’s listed on NCL’s beverage flyer. 

4EE6B692-EA37-4BCA-BEE7-3BD4A19B3D86.jpeg

That's the standard beer menu - the District is a special and unique place. See the picture for just what they have on tap, and they have quite the bottle selection as well. Would be nice to find this elsewhere.

IMG_2797.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Breakaway had the standard beer menu when we sailed in 2023. However, pro_tip, you could get Hoegaarden on tap at Maltings and O'Sheehan's. Enjoy Breakaway....great ship.

Edited by luv2kroooz
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Here’s the beer list from Maltings. I saw Leffe, Stella, and one or two others on draft. 

72A82767-036B-4126-A56B-368FEBA42FD8.jpeg

Literally got home yesterday from the Breakaway.  While we had a fabulous time, the beer selection is abysmal.   The list above is correct for just about every bar.  Leffe was on tap at O'Sheehan's (as mentioned earlier above).  The only three draft selections I saw were Leffe, Stella, and Bud Light.  No Hoegaarden on tap anywhere that I saw.

There is no District Brew House on the Breakaway.  If you've sailed on the Plus class with a brewhouse, you'll appreciate how disappointing this fact is...

• Like 2