Has anyone received FOLDED laundry recently?

On one occasion I forgot to specify folded and got everything (ok, everything but socks and handkerchiefs folded). It was my fault, and have no beef with the excellent laundry service that HAL provides. (In other threads, folks have remarked that the speed and quality of HAL's laundry is a significant competitive differentiator.)

I just didn't want to have to deal with large number of wire hangers. After folding some of the laundered items and transferring the rest to the wooden hangers provided, I put the wire hangers in the basket the laundry was returned in and set the basket outside our door. Easy peasy.

• Like 3

HAL laundry folded neatly with tissue and a HAL sticker, placed in a pretty wicker basket, is one of the many small reasons I love HAL. May it never change. They always seem to sort out automatically what should best go on hangers.

(When sailing on Celebrity I received a pile of clean but wrinkled, rumpled clothes back from their laundry.)

On 7/24/2024 at 4:17 PM, Lunar Dragon said:

We will  just have to agree to disagree.  I think they provide an amazing service and I expect with a full ship they were just extremely busy. Perhaps HAL should just omit the option all together to make their lives easier.  Being home now, I would just  love to have clean laundry delivered folded or on hangers😁

NO, NO, NO, a thousand times no!  Rather than cancel the option, I would rather have slower service. I have arthritis in my hands and wrists, which makes folding a difficult, painful, time consuming chore.  Using hangers is not much easier.  Stacking folded laundry in drawers and on shelves is the perfect solution for me.  However, I do send out in a separate bag with a different laundry form garments which must be hung.

• Like 1