Would you still attend a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle event without refreshments?

M&M on NCL -No Hot Refreshments  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you still plan or attend a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle with no complimentary refreshments?

• Yes, I would still attend
    • No, it would put me off.
    • Maybe / undecided.

I would probably come anyway.  Usually M & G's are held in the  morning, soon after breakfast, so I wouldn't be looking for snacks, but I would want coffee.  The main reason for attending is to meet fellow cruisers and the officers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barb Nahoumi said:

I would probably come anyway.  Usually M & G's are held in the  morning, soon after breakfast, so I wouldn't be looking for snacks, but I would want coffee.  The main reason for attending is to meet fellow cruisers and the officers.

That maybe an idea, bringing flasks of hot drinks from the buffet.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 9:10 AM, Capitan Obvious said:

You talk about first world problems...what we are discussing here is whether or not people can go somewhere for 45 minutes to an hour without "refreshments".

Oh, the humanity!

I live in the first world, so it seems perfectly logical to have first world problems.

I have attended several M & G on different ships.  I have always enjoyed getting to meet fellow cruisers and learning lots of cruise tips and tricks.

• Like 4

I’ve lays thought the food was an incredible waste.  Aside from coffee p, I’d say 90% of the food on most MnMs went untouched.  On a ship with a plethora of food choices, why would you care about a few pastries?

• Like 2

On 7/27/2024 at 12:34 PM, Snowrose said:

Of course I'd attend! And it would be especially great if some of the officers show. But it's all about meeting the CC personalities and friends you make on the Roll Calls.

This is the absolute best descriptor I have ever seen for us. Thank you for the chuckle!!! And, I agree with you.

• Like 2