Booking seats on flight ?

LinniB

Can anyone help please ? Not travelling until February 2025 but noticed flight details had been added on the “ my  P and O “ personaliser when booking some excursions 

On looking at the flights it said seats could be booked on the personaliser but I can’t find how to do it !

Any help gratefully accepted!

I have a Caribbean cruise booked for November and the personaliser says flights can only be booked 14 weeks in advance so I expect yours have not opened up yet.

However, it may be different if you want premium seats in which case I suggest you ask your travel agent to double check their availability.

Usually its about 14 weeks before you travel.  You log into your P&O booking first then click "flights" scroll down and it will say "To book your seats click here"  This will take you to another webpage that will require you to log in again.

If you are booking premium you must be on line for midnight when the booking opens otherwise you could be trying for hours!! Been there several times, done that several times but not any longer as it is Southampton for us from now on.

good luck

I think I had read that Baltic and Ligurian loyalty level have priority to book flight seats, (possibly just for Caribbean flights).  If so does this work well, meaning if you get an advance access to the system, can you choose and book seats in a more leisurely fashion, perhaps a day in advance?