Move Up "pending" for two days

Posted (edited)

I've had a few searches, and can't come up with a definite answer, so I thought I would solicit some opinions. I'm on the July 28th Eclipse sailing, and my Move Up went from "Update Offer" to Pending yesterday. On the top left, it says "Ineligible Offers". No charge on my card yet, and no change on cabin on my reservation. 

Am I getting this Move Up? Just wait longer? It doesn't say expired. Or, some other explanation?

(I've removed my bid amount)

Move up.png

Edited by jayoldschool

My last bid sat in pending for over a month.  I finally cancelled it, when the price to upgrade outright dropped below what I bid.  After I cancelled I paid the price to upgrade outright, getting the beverage & wi-fi and CC points. 

On 7/26/2024 at 8:43 PM, jayoldschool said:

Just got the email, no Move Up for me! Pending changed to Expired on the page as well.

That's ok, I did cabin selection on this one and am happy.

I had a MoveUp bid on a Royal Suite pending for 2 weeks, with my other bids Expired. I did not get the Royal Suite, and even though I ended up with a corner aft Sky Suite (and in my preferred location on deck 12), I was very disappointed. I saved some money, but it was money I was willing to part with.

• Like 1