Reality TV Cruise on Glory

pal900

Anyone else hear about or book this yet? We're going on the Carnival Glory 2-26-05 (Western Caribbean) and Ethan, Jenna M and Jonny Fairplay from Survivor are going and Kevin and Drew from the Amazing Race. There's going to be special onboard events during the cruise with the Reality Stars. Sounds like lots of fun; I can't wait!

I can understand EZ and the bimbette being there, after all they *are* a couple, but why FTLOG did the organizers invite Jonny Dipstick?

Maybe they should give Omarosa a job in the Purser's Office for this cruise ... icon_eek.gif

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Wait a minute here...!!!!!!! Now, how bad can a guy be with a last name of "Fairplay"? icon_wink.gif hahaha

Facation Fanatic

Fantasy - 6/02 Bahamas

Fantasy - 12/02 Bahamas

Victory - 9/03 NE/Canada

Sovereign of the Seas - 1/04 Bahamas

Sovereign of the Seas - 4/04 Bahamas

Carnival Glory to the Eastern Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;10;02;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

lol, tef......she would screw things up for sure.

And there would be a long long line to feed J Fairplay to the sharks.

Days til Miracle Partae Pirates Cruise from Tampa

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

A lot of NCL ships

The old Emerald Seas

Fantasy 10/01

Pride 01/02

Sensation 6/02 Fantasy 9/02

Legend 1/03. Sensation 3/03

Fantasy 4/03, Pride 6/28/03

Glory 8/03. Fantasy 10/3 Glory 12/3---Miracle 3/04, Fantasy 4/04, Inspiration 5/04, Fantasy 9/30, Legend 12/5

And proud member of Dachshund Rescue of North America...rescue one, until there are none.

I wish info like this would be more advertised earlier.(We are booked on the perfect itinerary for us). It would add even more interest to a cruise!! I could frown at Jonny Fairplay everytime I saw him. (And Ethan icon_wink.gif is still going out with that Jenna.)I can't remember the A.Race guys very well. Have a great time whoever is going on it and do a report of all the"dirt" icon_wink.gificon_eek.gif after the cruise please!!!!!

Valor Jan.23/05(W.Caribb.)-we are all going and are very excited!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaPrincess Jan./01(W.Caribb)

The company hosting this cruise is Mr. Mittens' Cruises, sure you can find a contact number through 411.com, I don't think we are allowed to post numbers.

mayrashke... why not cancel the Valor and re-book on the Glory!

OOH, I have to do this cruise! I was going to do one in November, but now I am thinking of doing one out of Baltimore in September, and then maybe we can do this one in February. That would be awesome!

If I can remember correctly, I think Kevin and Drew were the New Yorkers weren't they? They were hilarious. They should invite Rupert on the cruise too, I'm sure he'll the the first in line to dangle Johnny Fairplay overboard! Oh we can play Johnny Fairplay the Pinata! $10 a whack.

??????????? November 2004

Carnival Pride 4/27/02

Sitmar Fairsea 4/ 1983 ( I was just a little kid!!)

Do you think he will bring along his "dead" Grandma? But seriously, why oh why would they think to invite Johnny Fairplay of all people?!

I am glad that Ethan will be there, but I would also like to see Rupert, Rudy, and Sue! Sue would make an entertaining cruise guest!

Carnival Pride 4/27/02

I just talked with the organizers of the cruise about Jonny Fairplay and they assured me he is in real life a very nice and fun guy who has been very helpful with this cruise and is very excited about going and participating in all the events. I guess we can't judge someone soley by their TV apprearances.... I will have to decide for myself when I meet him on the cruise I guess!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pal900:

Don't you think Jonny Fairplay WOULD be interesting?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No more, or less, interesting as the boil on Big Tom's butt.

His 15 minutes are long passed. Although I *would* pay to see Rupert snap him in two like a twig.

demon2.gif

namelogo.png

Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when somebody's watching.

Joanportia, I just had to tell you that AR is my fave reality show also, and I watch many! I'm with all of you regarding feeding Johnny to the sharks. Maybe even pirahnas. I too love Rupert and would love to cruise with him. Drew and his partner from NY were absolutely hilarious. I wish I could take this cruise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;08;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0700

Til The Conquest

yj2cute@aol.com

Voyager OTS 10/04

Enchantment OTS again! 9/04

Conquest 8/04

Enchantment of the Seas 9/03

Norwegian Dawn 2/03

Brilliance of the Seas 11/02

Majesty of the Seas 9/02

Triumph 6/02

Sovereign of the Seas 10/01

Grand Princess 4/01

Victory 8/00

Sensation 7/00

I am really looking forward to the new season of the Amazing Race as well. A great way to get through a summer with no Survivor. I just think it's crazy that it took so long for them to get this one on the air. I think it was filmed over a year ago. Could you imagine being the million dollar winners and having to stay mum for this long? If I was ever on one of these shows, that would be the biggest challenge for me - to keep my big mouth shut! I would love to see an Amazing Race that was made up of teams with former Survivor contestants. Could you imagine them pairing up Colby and Jerri, Rich and Sue, Rudy with Johnny Fairplay, Lex and Boston Rob? That would be great!!

Carnival Pride 4/27/02

Speaking of AR, did you know Allison from "Big Brother" last season and her boyfriend back home (Donny?) that she was apparently always worried about while she was hitting on the other guy are going to be a "team" on the Race this year? Starts in two weeks, I think??? If I didn't already have a cruise in Feb '05 this would be a fun one... just to see how much *** Johnny F. gets!!! icon_wink.gif

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">Join me on the beautiful Diamond Princess in July 2005 for Cruise Critic's Awesome Alaskan Adventure --You'll have a whale of a good time! icon_smile.gif

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas

Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

One can never have too many days at sea..</font>

Archived