Can you preorder flowers for stateroom?

remydiva

Before C you could buy looking online only see packages that include manicure and flowers.

i just want flowers for a special occasion .

Can you order from guest services once on board?

if so, any idea of cost and what you get?

TIA 

Like everything these days there has been a big jump in the cost of ordering them on the ship.  I have seen current pictures of a flower stand but no idea where it’s located.

Alternatively you are allowed to take flowers onboard with you at least in the US, no idea about other countries.

You can order flowers on the app. Go to your profile and select “Onboard Packages”. That takes you to the page where you can order Plus or Premier. But you will also see a “Menu” bar in the top right corner. When you click on that it brings up a page with other options. Choose the menu item “Extras” and under that is the option to preorder flowers. IMG_1165.thumb.jpeg.50f563cae8109814082da02c63daed20.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

IMG_1163.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sprocket said:

Like everything these days there has been a big jump in the cost of ordering them on the ship.  I have seen current pictures of a flower stand but no idea where it’s located.

Alternatively you are allowed to take flowers onboard with you at least in the US, no idea about other countries.

In my experience since the post-pandemic restart, if you order on board, you go to guest services. It's a very straight-forward process. Also you can now preorder them via the personalizer (and I assume via the app).

13 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

You can order flowers on the app. Go to your profile and select “Onboard Packages”. That takes you to the page where you can order Plus or Premier. But you will also see a “Menu” bar in the top right corner. When you click on that it brings up a page with other options. Choose the menu item “Extras” and under that is the option to preorder flowers. IMG_1165.thumb.jpeg.50f563cae8109814082da02c63daed20.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

IMG_1163.png

Thank you for the extremely thorough explanation! I don’t know why I didn’t notice that when I ordered water.

now I get message saying not available so perhaps it is because we sail in only 3 days in which case I’ll have to do on board.

Again thank you

IMG_2004.jpeg

On my last couple of cruises I noticed a flower cart I believe it was in the shops area with arrangements already made so I'm assuming you may be able to just buy one of those or place an order to have delivered to your cabin did not enquire so don't know what the prices are.

We were on the Discovery Princess earlier this month, and there was a flower cart across from the GS desk, near Rudi's, on deck 5.  Only for a few hours on certain mornings, but announced in the Patter.  There were just a few arrangements there, but possibly one could place an order for something else from the employee manning the cart.

When we sailed on Sky we pre ordered Yellow Roses and they were waiting for us in the cabin on embarkation day. BTW they DID NOT come with Captain Hudson (but that guy does love the flowers, lol)

20231223_195138.jpg

• Like 1