Is it any cheaper to buy spa package pre cruise?

ramidon1

Looking at a 50 minute deep tissue massage….it shows $123.  Of course it says “book now & save up to 40% vs onboard”. I know they offer deals on first day, etc…anyone happen to know onboard price or “onboard deals”?  Just curious, I’m sure it’s not a big difference and since you can’t actually reserve a time, not much reason to give them the $$$$ in advance….3 day cruise on Seashore next week FWIW.

3 hours ago, ramidon1 said:

Looking at a 50 minute deep tissue massage….it shows $123.  Of course it says “book now & save up to 40% vs onboard”. I know they offer deals on first day, etc…anyone happen to know onboard price or “onboard deals”?  Just curious, I’m sure it’s not a big difference and since you can’t actually reserve a time, not much reason to give them the $$$$ in advance….3 day cruise on Seashore next week FWIW.

Also interested as I'm looking at a spa treatment priced now pre-cruise at $102 and wondering if it would be better to wait until onboard.

My last two cruises they offered a "80 minute massage for the price of a 50 minute massage" if you booked it and had the massage on the first day.  I'm still trying to figure out if that was a good deal. lol

If you want to tip your massage therapist, bring cash as tips can't be added to the account. You are charged a "service fee" or something but it goes to everyone who helped in processing the reservation from the front desk to whomever set up the room. Impossible to tell how much the therapist gets.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1