Thermal Suite Day Cruise Pass, Is it worth it?

Thermal Suite Day Cruise Pass. Is it worth it? Nieuw Amsterdam ? It is a 21 day cruise. I think it is a great idea. No clue if it is. Please advise your experiences ,  Do I book this for my bride?

• Like 1

I vote yes! You can get it just for her or both of you, but you cannot share between you. You can get a day pass if you want to join her one day.

I usually go 2x/day, sea days maybe more. Very relaxing way to work out tired, overworked muscles. And if she likes to sweat it out after [insert here] the saunas are terrific.

No discount for buying in advance, so you can use OBC if you have some.

I'm sure she will enjoy the nice views.

20231231_130058.thumb.jpg.56ca2478b3a697c4ffc9b789af364d15.jpg

20240103_025724.thumb.jpg.01a9fa01c7ab861d71cb9a1288edf943.jpg

• Like 2

The thermal suite is my indulgence on a cruise. I love the warm water for doing my knee and back exercises. If I'm the only one in the pool, I sometimes don't bother to turn on the bubbles, I just like the soak in warm water. I wish you could turn on the bubbles but not the showers. I don't like how splashy they are.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

The thermal suite is my indulgence on a cruise. I love the warm water for doing my knee and back exercises. If I'm the only one in the pool, I sometimes don't bother to turn on the bubbles, I just like the soak in warm water. I wish you could turn on the bubbles but not the showers. I don't like how splashy they are.

There are 2 buttons - one for bubbles and one for sprayers. Don't push both, but gotta know which one that is 🤷‍♀️

The sprayers are great for sore necks and shoulders.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

There are 2 buttons - one for bubbles and one for sprayers. Don't push both, but gotta know which one that is 🤷‍♀️

The sprayers are great for sore necks and shoulders.

Is that true for Eurodam? I know some spas have separate buttons for the two functions. I love that. Unfortunately, for some it's all or none. (That's how it was on Queen Elizabeth and Queen Anne).

Edited to add: I just looked back at my pictures of Eurodam from 2 years ago. Looks like the showers are near corners, not where they splash the entire pool. So even if they aren't independent of the bubbles, there will be a no-splash area.

Edited by 3rdGenCunarder

3 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Is that true for Eurodam? I know some spas have separate buttons for the two functions. I love that. Unfortunately, for some it's all or none. (That's how it was on Queen Elizabeth and Queen Anne).

I haven't been on Eurodam since last May, but will check in Sept and report back. I thought it was all HAL ships that I've been on. Never sailed with the "Queens."

3 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

I haven't been on Eurodam since last May, but will check in Sept and report back. I thought it was all HAL ships that I've been on. Never sailed with the "Queens."

I bounce back and forth between the two lines, so I get confused. And it doesn't help that Cunard now has three different kinds of ships (QM2, Vistas, Pinnacle) and HAL has four. Oh well, there are worse problems to be had than not remembering how the spa works.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ray4Fun said:

Thermal Suite Day Cruise Pass. Is it worth it? Nieuw Amsterdam ? It is a 21 day cruise. I think it is a great idea. No clue if it is. Please advise your experiences ,  Do I book this for my bride?

NO. DOUBT GET THE WHOLE CRUISE PASS IT IS LIMITED AND BTW ITS ADULTS ONLY AND EXTREMELY RELAXING after a day touring....we get it on all our HAL cruises

wish you well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are the spas different on different class

ships? We're going on our first ever cruise next year on the noordam to Alaska. I've been eyeing the 7 day pass.