LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

2 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

I'd gladly deal with that after having to break down and get a haircut with someone I don't know...talk about a disaster and AWFUL...only saving grace is it will grow someday.

Hugs! You know my hairdresser passed in July. I haven’t done much with this situation since I saw him in May. Not sure what I’m gonna do. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I have a cruise problem… the problem is they end and I have to go back to reality. Shoulda started a channel on the youtubes back in the day. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have that problem too 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Someone enjoyed Opa hour. Not me, I’m holding out the real nachos of the day. 

image.jpg

That kebob thing on the happy hour menu is one of my favorite food items on the ship, I could eat it till I burst!

• Like 1

I like listening to other people’s cruise conversations. The couple next to us has an insider. I think when they booked, there wasn’t much else besides that or Mega. They have previously cruised Celebrity. They didn’t like all the pay restaurants on there. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I have a cruise problem… the problem is they end and I have to go back to reality. Shoulda started a channel on the youtubes back in the day. 🤦🏼‍♀️

You'd be famous right now! I think you should still do it, you don't need a fancy camera or anything. I'd definitely subscribe, lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We could do a podcast...

Old man and the (MG)C...

You can have recurring roles for your kids and Mr. Megan can cameo how to be a travel princess and any gun talk that comes up. I'll have grandkids do Spanish translation and I'll handle all things trucking and pickleball. We would have listener ship well into single figures. Bimini will be possible. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 16

I liked the Wake but I found the food was never really hot enough- barely warm! Which was a shame because it was very tasty... but the BREAD! OMG the BREAD! I could have made a meal on that alone!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Hugs! You know my hairdresser passed in July. I haven’t done much with this situation since I saw him in May. Not sure what I’m gonna do. 

I've been going to the same lady for nearly 30 years.  I also got her hooked on cruising.  Without planning on it, we both ended up on the very same cruise in 2017 and were even on the same excursion in Belize.

• Like 6

Our service has not been perfect tonight, but I will definitely say it was the best food we’ve for dinner at The Wake ever. Mr. Megan still wishes there was salt on the table. 🤦🏼‍♀️

image.jpg

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Our service has not been perfect tonight, but I will definitely say it was the best food we’ve for dinner at The Wake ever. Mr. Megan still wishes there was salt on the table. 🤦🏼‍♀️

image.jpg

The other table is so close you could borrow theirs 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4