How is this organized?

80sGal

We are booked on a TA out of Southampton.  Embarkation day offers a tour to Stonehenge.  No information about start time, etc.  In practical terms, how does this work?  Embark early, drop off luggage, then leave as a group?  First time on Cunard.  Thank you!  

I would suggest double checking the tours offered day by day in the personalizer (my.Cunard.com).

With my upcoming sailing, the personalizer shows the tours offered to in transit passengers on the shoe excursion page - those tours vanish when you view by port.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 80sGal said:

We are booked on a TA out of Southampton.  Embarkation day offers a tour to Stonehenge.  No information about start time, etc.  In practical terms, how does this work?  Embark early, drop off luggage, then leave as a group?  First time on Cunard.  Thank you!  

I believe the Shore Excursions are only for Passengers in transit and are not sold for Embarkation Day - New Passengers. You may find this information in the Shore Excursion section of My Cunard stating Intransit Only.

The tickets are distributed on board on the prior day to the tour.

I would refer you to the FAQ section of Shore Experiences on My Cunard Booking Site with Cunard's concern on booking such tours...

Edited by BklynBoy8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1