Eclipse refit?

I'm guessing straight after next year's eastbound TA.

We're onboard, ends in Southampton April 3rd, next sailing shown on the website is from Amsterdam April 27th.

Same thing this year on Constellation, we had no issues like work starting whilst crossing or venues shut, ship was in great shape, if this was your concern, had a ball too.

26 minutes ago, the wandering two said:

I'm guessing straight after next year's eastbound TA.

We're onboard, ends in Southampton April 3rd, next sailing shown on the website is from Amsterdam April 27th.

Same thing this year on Constellation, we had no issues like work starting whilst crossing or venues shut, ship was in great shape, if this was your concern, had a ball too.

Thanks-booked for September next year so ve a nice bonus if she gets a facelift 😂

Eclipse was due for a refit in 2020, and then covid hit and that was that.  Same with Solstice and I must say, having cruised on her in March, Solstice is well overdue.  There were noticeable drops in the quality of entertainment as well, which was a real disappointment, as I've always loved their music and entertainment on the Solstice ships.

this was confirmed by officer on EC a few weeks ago. after april transatlantic she will be drydocked. Still TBD how much cosmetic work will be done. Was told Michael's will be changed to Retreat Lounge. she was in excellent shape on our last sailing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

Honestly I don't think they have set enough time in Dry Dock to fully revolutionize!

No, they didn't.  And if they were, they would be marketing the heck of it!

The president's non-answer answers from a couple of weeks ago did say they were going to have some upcoming news about the "Revolutionization" but didn't explain.  I'm not holding my breath!

• Like 1