Sky Suite add on guests for dining

Mara4166

2 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

The one request I had that was outside of this was to have one serving of the Sabatini’s poached eggs over roasted potatoes delivered to the suite for an en suite breakfast with some friends (looking at you @Thrak ). It took him 3 days to get the approval & to arrange it. Then the night before it was scheduled I came down with a scratchy throat and cough. I did not know where that was going and seriously did not want to risk getting anyone ill before the eclipse so I cancelled it. Ivan was very understanding but I could tell he was terribly disappointed as he had gone to great lengths to make this happen. 

Although it didn't work out (there is zero reason to play fast and loose with symptoms of illness) the thought and effort were most appreciated. I didn't get the special breakfast - although in your Sky Suite and not in Sabatini’s, which would have been an unacceptable ask in the first place, I will always remember that you went above and beyond to offer me something special. After all, it's the thought that really counts. 😉

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2024 at 5:37 AM, esad9556 said:

Don’t know who the SEM on Sky will be, we have had both Anna and Ivan ……both are great.

Hope you have a great cruise

Just came in here to echo what was said above, both of them are fabulous !!!

*We had split service due to Ivan being relocated, so had both in one cruise.

**Not sure which one we will get next year when we have suite on other side?

Edited by coats141

25 minutes ago, coats141 said:

Just came in here to echo what was said above, both of them are fabulous !!!

*We had split service due to Ivan being relocated, so had both in one cruise.

**Not sure which one we will get next year when we have suite on other side?

Did you give the SEM an extra tip?  We have always tipped our room stewards extra when they are good (they always have been), but we are not certain if it is appropriate to tip the SEM.

13 minutes ago, Mara4166 said:

Did you give the SEM an extra tip?  We have always tipped our room stewards extra when they are good (they always have been), but we are not certain if it is appropriate to tip the SEM.

Absolutely, even though tips are included we did. Not sure how much was appropriate, but what we gave Ivan (Boarding + 1 day) & Anna (6 day + Disembarking) was different. Both seemed to really appreciate the gesture. We will say this, we were off boat, had luggage, through customs, and on a bus to the airport in like 33 minutes. It was insane how quickly she got us through that process...

Edited by coats141
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, coats141 said:

Absolutely, even though tips are included we did. Not sure how much was appropriate, but what we gave Ivan (Boarding + 1 day) & Anna (6 day + Disembarking) was different. Both seemed to really  appreciate the gesture. I will say this, we were off boat, had luggage, through customs, and on a bus to the airport in like 33 minutes. It was insane how quickly she got us through that process...

Totally agree, we always tip any service that we find to be above and beyond. We found the sky suite service to be significantly elevated above the normal Princess service ...(as expected) so we tipped accordingly to both the SEM and the stewards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1