Freedom! Live From The Freedom of the Seas 8/11-18, 2024

So many places on the ship I'll never understand those who come to a loud venue and shout amongst themselves while others are trying to hear the music

Maybe I do need a hard chair closer to Darla.

17237744298274746528134572924430.thumb.jpg.34ae5117037089251354acd8278f1a5e.jpg

Nothing else matters 🎶 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

So many places on the ship I'll never understand those who come to a loud venue and shout amongst themselves while others are trying to hear the music

Maybe I do need a hard chair closer to Darla.

17237744298274746528134572924430.thumb.jpg.34ae5117037089251354acd8278f1a5e.jpg

Nothing else matters 🎶 

The variety of music (Genre's) this girl covers is impressive !

If her voice is as good as you say to go along with that ...  she's a keeper

Cheers

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

The variety of music (Genre's) this girl covers is impressive !

If her voice is as good as you say to go along with that ...  she's a keeper

Cheers

Her voice is outstanding and so versatile. She covers each genre so perfectly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ajtaylor29 said:

So we've been researching for our first Falmouth stop this October (on Freedom) and can't find anything that sounds interesting....so we may be staying on the ship on our first visit?!?

We booked Hilton Rose Hall for our Falmouth stop on two different cruises and had a great time both days. They pick you up inside the port area and whisk you off to the resort, then pick you up at the end of the day and drop you off back inside the port area with plenty of time remaining before all aboard. We were very happy there.

10 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Don't worry, I don't think I have the bankroll left to go for Liberty anyway😆.

It's Grandeur for me. At the rate I'm going I won't earn Grandeur either. I'm thinking Monarch.

How about a rowboat towed behind Monarch? 😂🤪🤣

I think you’re really liking Darla. 🤩  Maybe you should be trying for Freedom again before she gets off, or find out where she’s going next and try for that. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4

Good morning everyone.

Thanks to plenty of water breaks I am not miserable this morning but I certainly went a little too hard last night.

Today we are in Grand Cayman and my excursion involves boarding a tender for a five minute ride into town and then riding it back to the ship enjoying the scenery of the ship at anchor! 

Before I take care of that though I am going to grab some coffee and some lunch.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, perfect match said:

We booked Hilton Rose Hall for our Falmouth stop on two different cruises and had a great time both days. They pick you up inside the port area and whisk you off to the resort, then pick you up at the end of the day and drop you off back inside the port area with plenty of time remaining before all aboard. We were very happy there.

How about a rowboat towed behind Monarch? 😂🤪🤣

I think you’re really liking Darla. 🤩  Maybe you should be trying for Freedom again before she gets off, or find out where she’s going next and try for that. 🤷‍♀️

Freedom is on the 2000 point list and while it is one of the few seven day options on that list, I'll never make it. I've had exactly three bonus games all cruise. One was a nice hit but did literally nothing afterwards. The other two were those lowball wins that you think "really, that's a bonus".

Someone bought her a drink and she had to decline for "medical reasons". That could mean anything but naturally I assume this will be her last contract for at least nine months.

Yes the rowboat towed behind Monarch seems the only thing attainable at this point so long as Andrew is in charge or the rowing!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, exlondoner said:

My God, I’ve just got up and you haven’t gone to be yet. What stamina. Doesn’t that sea air make you sleepy?

Not stamina, just different sleep cycles, I was not up posting on CC at 7:30 local time 😄

Posted (edited)

For the record, that's not me singing in any of those videos. I purposely avoided that since I figured it would get picked up on the microphone. Y'all don't need to be subjected to that 😄

Also notice the amount of background chatter. Seriously, I don't understand it. Quiet down and enjoy the music!

I also want to apologize for the video from the night club. I've asked to have it taken down and I the lesson here is don't post videos from the nightclub 😬

Edited by jam19872016
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Not stamina, just different sleep cycles, I was not up posting on CC at 7:30 local time 😄

I would not choose to be up at such a dreadful time. It was just that it is light so early that it is very difficult to go back to sleep at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, exlondoner said:

I would not choose to be up at such a dreadful time. It was just that it is light so early that it is very difficult to go back to sleep at the moment.

That's why I love my inside room 🙂

Of course, that does not help me at home and the sun rises right inside my bedroom window! I have blinds but they aren't as effective as a windowless cabin!

Very quiet ship this morning as I get my coffee.

17238272995646283568700593887645.thumb.jpg.cdedc7319973ac3de4141105f10c1f0f.jpg

Grand Cayman is worth the tender ride it requires. I have enjoyed many visits but I think I've seen everything I need to see.

I have a picture of my mom holding a turtle at the turtle farm which is probably one of my favorite pictures of her. Her expression is priceless. 

I even enjoyed going to Hell even though many consider it a tourist trap. I just think it is unique and I enjoy seeing unique things.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

That's why I love my inside room 🙂

Of course, that does not help me at home and the sun rises right inside my bedroom window! I have blinds but they aren't as effective as a windowless cabin!

Couldn’t cope with an inside cabin as I’m far too claustrophobic. Anyway, I like to be able to look out if I wake in the night.

• Like 1