Princess website problems?

mbglib

Hello, is anyone else having problems with the Princess website?  I have seen the technical difficulties screen just about every time I try to do anything.  We are leaving on our cruise in five days, and I need to print my luggage tags.  I even like to print the obc list as well as all our bookings, but website won't let me.  I tried a different browser.

Thanks

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, mbglib said:

Hello, is anyone else having problems with the Princess website?  I have seen the technical difficulties screen just about every time I try to do anything.  We are leaving on our cruise in five days, and I need to print my luggage tags.  I even like to print the obc list as well as all our bookings, but website won't let me.  I tried a different browser.

Thanks

Do you have access to the APP? On the top scroll/swipe left till you see luggage tags, you can also see you travel summary.

9 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Do you have access to the APP? On the top scroll/swipe left till you see luggage tags, you can also see you travel summary.

Thank you.  Yes, I finally did that.  I still would rather see the website too though. 🙂

12 minutes ago, mbglib said:

Thank you.  Yes, I finally did that.  I still would rather see the website too though. 🙂

Are you still having issues with Princess.com. I went to the APP and when I switched sailings, it logged me out and I had to log in again.

I am able to access Princess.com and login using my iPad and was able to check on my upcoming sailings.

Thanks.  Still no luck online, but I did get my travel summary and luggage tags printed and a screen shot of my boarding pass on my phone, so all should be well. 🙂

Posted (edited)

I've been having difficulties for nearly 2 weeks now. Their tech staff are pretty lousy to have it go on for so long.

They were having an excursion sale that I couldn't take advantage of due to the site being down. When I called the next day, the sale was over, and they wouldn't honor it even though their site was down and it was after hours.

Edited by roomba920