Singapore & Hong Kong Docking Locations

MylesS

Hi all, in an attempt to help in planning something fun for next year, I am wondering if anyone knows on where Queen Anne might dock in both Singapore & Hong Kong next year?

Unsure if she's marked on any of the various ports schedules, but even any historic locations could be beneficial.

Many thanks!

Cannot help with Hong Kong but Singapore only has one cruise terminal which you can find easily with a Google search. It is fairly central to the main tourist and hotel areas of Singapore.

For Hong Kong, Queen Anne is listed on the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal 2025 Ship Calls schedule for her scheduled call on March 18-19, 2025. That schedule is found at https://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/schedule/2025-2/.

By the way, she's also listed on the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal 2026 Ship Calls schedule for her scheduled call on February 26-27, 2026.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bluemarble said:

For Hong Kong, Queen Anne is listed on the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal 2025 Ship Calls schedule for her scheduled call on March 18-19, 2025. That schedule is found at https://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/schedule/2025-2/.

By the way, she's also listed on the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal 2026 Ship Calls schedule for her scheduled call on February 26-27, 2026.

As an aside, Queen Elizabeth will be in HK for the 19th and 20th of March 2025, I believe also at Kai Tai.

18 hours ago, bluemarble said:

That's the old Hong Kong Airport, the one so close to residential blocks that passengers landing or taking off could watch the TVs used by those living in the flats near by. The approach for landing was always visual since the complexities of landing there made a standard landing with instruments unreliable. 

15 minutes ago, Pushpit said:

That's the old Hong Kong Airport, the one so close to residential blocks that passengers landing or taking off could watch the TVs used by those living in the flats near by. The approach for landing was always visual since the complexities of landing there made a standard landing with instruments unreliable. 

My main memory of Kai Tak  was Checkerboard Hill.

My heart was in my mouth every time we approached the runway!

• Like 1

I think all the cruise ships now go to Kai Tak terminal at HK.  Some way out.  I have been there on QM2 and QE.  No doubt its where QA would be also.  

The Singapore terminal that Cunard uses is out of town but very close to a rapid transit station where we and many others accessed the excellent and easy transport system to start independent exploration. 

Thank you all for the information, this has helped a lot with planning!

34 minutes ago, Planning to cruise said:

The Singapore terminal that Cunard uses is out of town but very close to a rapid transit station where we and many others accessed the excellent and easy transport system to start independent exploration. 

This is great, thank you!