Fantastica Experience - Aurea Cabin

Bracarense

We have a Balcony booked on World Europa with Fantastica Experience. 

I was looking around online to see any specific info and found that our cabin is labeled as an Aurea Cabin. Are they just the same or these have any physical differences to those usually labeled as Bella/Fantastica?

Thank you all 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bracarense said:

We have a Balcony booked on World Europa with Fantastica Experience. 

I was looking around online to see any specific info and found that our cabin is labeled as an Aurea Cabin. Are they just the same or these have any physical differences to those usually labeled as Bella/Fantastica?

Thank you all 

Look at your booking confirmation.  On the first page it will list what your “Experience” is, along with your cabin number.  On about page 5 it will outline what is included in your Experience.  You may have an Aurea cabin but still have Fantastica experience. As far as cabins, Aurea balcony cabin is typically same as other balcony cabins (Bella/Fantastica) but with a mid-ship location and sometimes a larger balcony…especially on Deck 9 (or first deck with cabins).

EDIT:  if you have an OV on Europa, this might be helpful.

IMG_0824.png

IMG_0823.png

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your reply.

I know I have Fantastica experience.

My question was just if Aurea cabins were different for the others (like you refered, the possibility of larger balconies).

Thank you.

The cabin itself is the same, just the location and balcony size may be different.  There was a time that the deck plans clearly showed which cabins were Bella and which were Fantastica.  And Aurea.  Now on the deck plans each category (except some Aureas) is the same color.  You choose your experience and sometimes with Bella it is only a gty.  And they may assign any cabin anywhere.  EM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

Thank you for your reply.

I know I have Fantastica experience.

My question was just if Aurea cabins were different for the others (like you refered, the possibility of larger balconies).

Thank you.

Yeah, sorry for the first part of my response…I got ahead of your post.  Are you doing Balcony or OV on Europa?  Balcony Aurea without the Aurea experience doesn’t get you much more except location and balcony size.  I was hoping your experience showed Aurea…that would be awesome for you.😊

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bracarense said:

There is no clear answer to this question. Some MSC ships have been built before the Aurea category has been invented. Some Aurea cabins are just exactly the same as a Fantastica with no differences. Some Aurea cabins (especially on newer ships) are totally different and much better, larger. 

16 hours ago, laudergayle said:

Yeah, sorry for the first part of my response…I got ahead of your post.  Are you doing Balcony or OV on Europa?  Balcony Aurea without the Aurea experience doesn’t get you much more except location and balcony size.  I was hoping your experience showed Aurea…that would be awesome for you.😊

That would be great but we just have a Fantastica Balcony😉... The location is really mid-ship but I think with regular balcony size...

They just sent me an upgrade option for some YC and Aurea suites but sadly above budget .

• Like 1