AUGUST 8 - weigh in

Sorry for late start.  I’ve been working on a dietary routine.  I’m doing better eliminating sweets.   I haven’t weighed yet.  Still struggling with activities ( poor endurance due to not feeling myself and periodic episodes of vertigo / that last for 8 hours.).   Hope everyone is doing well if not cruising.  

• Like 1

Thanks for starting the thread Izena.

I did weigh myself this morning and I seem to be up 1.8#  I am disappointed, but seem to be retaining fluids.  We will see what the next week brings.

Hope everyone had a good week.  Jan

• Like 1

its been kind of an off day here.  I am still holding steady.  I have been craving sweets and feeling a little "unsettled".  Jan, you might want to retest for Covid.  Izena, sorry for the episodes of Vertigo.  That is no fun.  

• Like 2

I lost 1 lb this week, which I'm happy about. Really need to drop another 3 lbs or so to stay more in line with my maintenance goal weight. I know I can do it. I'm back to walking in the mornings, since the weather has cooled down a bit and humidity has become bearable.

Izena, I hope the vertigo improves - that's hard to deal with.

Jan, I feel like I'm retaining fluid too. I need to increase my water intake and cut back on salty snacks.

Teri, Good for holding steady! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Terri

Sounds like everyone is doing well.  No large gains.  Get control before it gets out of hand.  Weigh frequently.

Im taking a meclizine daily to hopefully keep vertigo under control.  

I can’t handle the heat - only walking 1/4 - 1/2 mile 2x day.   Haven’t gotten into routine of using gym equipment at home on a daily but have been cleaning - shampoo carpet, steam clean tile floors - some time it takes me 4 hours due to stamina.

I’m excited  to have eating under control.  I’ve broken the square cravings and bingeing.    I rarely feel hungry  - I make myself eat every 4 hours.   Goal is less than 1200 calories.

(this year has been rough, mentally and physically— having eaten my way to a 50 lb gain)

Goal to lose abt 2 lbs a week.

• Like 1