Some days you just have to laugh!

We have been home from our last trip 7 weeks, 4 of which I have been diligently searching to try and link some cruises with land content for our next. "Trying" being the operative word. The Seabourn Find a Cruise search engine has been running an error message and "try again later" for much of this time across all our devices. I have lucked out once or twice for a random search and the next reverts to an error message. I played the game for about 3 weeks before giving up in frustration and using other travel companies, periodically reverting to the Seabourn site as I would actually like to know the cruise line starting point for a fare category.

This morning with my cup of tea I opened Natalya's latest missive (or more accurately, the Seabourn marketing department email which they have to send to luddite baby boomers who fail to engage across other platforms). I then proceeded to have two immediate "elevated Seabourn Moments":

• I had to google "net promoter scores" to find out what they were and add it to my list of worries of surreptitious internet solicitations that I had not a clue I was providing, or even worse, have FOMO in not being canvassed; and
  • I then proceeded to "delight in the details" and find a cruise - sorry there has been an error, please try again later.

Some days you just have to laugh!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I've been attempting to search for future cruises at seabourn.com and have been stymied at every turn.  All I seem to be seeing is huge photos of various parts of the world.  When I searched for Northern European cruises, a trans pacific cruise came up.  I remain amazed that Seabourn cannot get this right.  

• Like 3

I was so excited they had done website enhancements and the email trumpet was:

“In our last update, we shared with you the steps we are taking to provide you with an exceptional online experience. I’m excited to share that we have made more progress toward this important goal: 

Click here to view our new optimized home page, designed to make finding your next unforgettable experience that much easier!”

Unfortunately, not even in the ballpark. Good luck. I’m still looking at this end ….elsewhere.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BasandSyb said:

I’m still looking at this end ….elsewhere.

Elsewhere is the place to start, thankfully there are user friendly online cruise agencies.  Cruise line websites are the worst. It should be as easy to find and book a cruise as it is to find and book a rental car or hotel room.

• Like 1