Thrill Waterpark Questions

Is $58.99 a person a good price? If the price goes down can I cancel and rebook? Our cruise is on the Liberty in December and I heard there are sometimes better prices offered on Black Friday- appreciate any advice 

I've never booked the tickets individually, only with a cabana. But book now and if the price goes down cancel and rebook. Don't rely too heavily on Black Friday deals, just occasionally check the cruise planner to see if there is a change in price. 

1 hour ago, cruzemaven said:

Is $58.99 a person a good price? If the price goes down can I cancel and rebook? Our cruise is on the Liberty in December and I heard there are sometimes better prices offered on Black Friday- appreciate any advice 

I just nailed it down at that price for my Icon cruise at the end of Nov.  That was the lowest I've seen it in ages.  If it does drop again you can cancel and rebook but I wouldn't expect it to.