Hot Glass Class on Sale in Cruise Planner

I’m sailing on the Equinox in December and just cancelled the hot glass class that was booked at 5% off and rebooked at 20% off. The 20% sale applies to classes for single as well as two passengers. It may be worth a look-see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, awhfy said:

Our Eclipse sailing for February doesn’t have that sale 😢

I’m sorry to hear that, but you might want to sign in and check occasionally. I don’t remember seeing the Hot Glass Class on sale for more than the typical 5% off pre-cruise price. The class for two went from $208.99 to $175.99 and for a single passenger from $113.99 to $95.99.

Edited by thebutlerdidit

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

We're on the Solstice in December.  Where did you spot the glass blowing? In the app or online?

On the Celebrity website in the cruise planner. It’s under Onboard Activities.

Edited by thebutlerdidit
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

We're on the Solstice in December.  Where did you spot the glass blowing? In the app or online?

Under onboard activities but don’t confuse it with the Parkwest pre cruise Art show Offer 😉🤣

IMG_7558.thumb.jpeg.87db50b9d82af85c242c5c30442cc8be.jpeg

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Under onboard activities but don’t confuse it with the Parkwest pre cruise Art show Offer 😉🤣

IMG_7558.thumb.jpeg.87db50b9d82af85c242c5c30442cc8be.jpeg

Isn’t that something? I’m surprised I found the Hot Glass options amongst all of the Park West and Deal or No Deal offerings. 

47 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I’m sorry to hear that, but you might want to sign in and check occasionally. I don’t remember seeing the Hot Glass Class on sale for more than the typical 5% off pre-cruise price. The class for two went from $208.99 to $175.99 and for a single passenger from $113.99 to $95.99.

We are sailing on the Equinox in February and it is still showing as the standard 5% off. Will continue to keep an eye on it.

• Like 1

...and of course, the website makes no sense to me.  I would think 2 guests (me and my wife) would be $175.99.  But if I select it, I get double that.

image.thumb.png.37f125f8eebbbf6703793743f97d269e.png

image.png.49cae6ea5cdaafe11fffbaa68da01447.png

IOW, huh????  

I know the process remains a slightly convoluted one from reading others posts on this, but why is this so annoyingly non-straightforward?  

1 hour ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

...and of course, the website makes no sense to me.  I would think 2 guests (me and my wife) would be $175.99.  But if I select it, I get double that.

IOW, huh????  

I know the process remains a slightly convoluted one from reading others posts on this, but why is this so annoyingly non-straightforward?  

How many units of “package for 2” did you select? Is it possible you selected 2 thinking you were booking for 2 people? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tom and Ingrid said:

IOW, huh????  

Just select one of you to book the class for two. You’ll both be covered. It’s just a technicality. Or glitch in the booking system. Sort of like how my reservation shows a 6:00 dining time even though I’m booked in the Retreat and Luminae doesn’t offer set dining times.

Edited by thebutlerdidit
  • Like 1