Explora for wheelchair passengers?

dcsam

Curious if Explora ships are accessible for those in a wheelchair.  My husband does best using his wheelchair while out and about a ship. But within the cabin, he can walk with the use of a walker.  Are there any ADA, public restrooms around the ship?  For those who have cruised with Explora, did you see any other passengers using scooters, wheelchairs or walkers? 
Thank you!

You might want to check out Noggins' post #110 in his "Live from EJ1 - Miami to Barbados 8/3 (or 3/8 if you insist)" report.  In an earlier post in the same thread Noggins mentioned having previously cruised with his mother which had made him aware of mobility considerations. 

Sorry not sure how to attach a link but it's in this Explora chat not in the "live from" reports. 

I've not been with Explora but I'm sure everyone is welcome and that ways around any hiccups can be easily and smoothly facilitated.  

Thank you for the information.  Sounds like there are some obstacles a wheelchair-bound person would encounter.  I’d be curious if there were alternative routes.  For example (aboard Viking), most of the doors out to the walking deck have high thresholds.  But we found one with automatic doors and no threshold.  Loved Viking, and thought it was one of the better ships for a wheelchair user. However, one might get the impression the mobility challenged aren’t welcome.  We’re still pretty independent and don’t need any assistance, so we did fine.  
I realize the newer, huge, mega ships have many accommodations that would appeal to the disabled.  But that’s not our cup of tea. 

Another example -- is the exit from the elevators on the main services deck (reception, coffee, main bar) has both a two step stair plus in the rear a ramp for those that cannot manage the short stairs.