soda cards on dawn

brovol

we normally cruise with princess, but are about to book the norwegian dawn. we are big soda drinkers. will we be able to purchase an unlimited soda card? if so, what will it cost for a 7 day cruise?

I don't remember the cost, but my husband got one last September on the Dawn. I remember thinking it was kind of pricey though. It may have been $40.00 or $50.00. Don't quote me on this, because I really don't remember, but I recall thinking before he bought it that it may have been cheaper for him to just buy his coke individually. Also, with the card you get drinks in a smaller glass. Not all the bartenders gave the smaller glass though and its no problem, because you can get more, but it was supposed to be given in the smaller glasses. Almost like child portions.

we normally cruise with princess, but are about to book the norwegian dawn. we are big soda drinkers. will we be able to purchase an unlimited soda card? if so, what will it cost for a 7 day cruise?

Just off the Dawn on Sunday 3-26. Price was $52.75 + 15 % grat.

This was a 10 Day cruise !!!

Yes, I was surprised at how much more expensive things are on NCL than Princess. I guess it evens out, since the actual cruise fare on NCL is less.

Had a can of Segrams ginger Ale Saturday Evening and the cost was $$2.04

with the gratuity. Drink prices and gift shop prices on NCL are much higher than our last trip in Nov on RCCL.

Archived