JFK question

HMSDingy

I know..I know....you've seen this qustion a trillion times before but....I have to ask. We might have to change plans and fly into JFK instead of La Guardia for our cruise. Is the distance from both airports to Red Hook similar? I'll probably be renting a limo and wanted to know if the fare would be similar.

BTW thnaks for the great response on my last post:D

I know..I know....you've seen this qustion a trillion times before but....I have to ask. We might have to change plans and fly into JFK instead of La Guardia for our cruise. Is the distance from both airports to Red Hook similar? I'll probably be renting a limo and wanted to know if the fare would be similar.

BTW thnaks for the great response on my last post:D

LaGuardia is closer to Red Hook, but don't stress out on the difference.

It might be a bit more, but shouldn't be that much more.

We live in Brooklyn, and usually go with first Kennedy (we're closer to Kennedy), then Newark, then LaGuardia - just personal preferences, not for distances.

I live in Brooklyn too and I live closest to LGA and then Newark and Finally Kennedy. I also live fairly close to the new terminal. The easiest and cheapest by Cab will be LGA followed by Kennedy and then Newark. I pick which I go to based upon which is least expensive. LGA is 25 minutes(no traffic) to Red Hook 30-40 to Newark and 40 to Kennedy. The Traffic for me is the worst to Newark because of going through/from the tunnel to NJ. The cab costs will be 25, 65, 45 repectively(approximately)...you make your choice. Personally I like Kennedy the best, but that has changed over the years with Newark sometimes being better. LGA is close but gets the most delays.

Archived