Changing excursions

14 minutes ago, DaveFr said:

Unfortunately once you've checked out online for an excursion, you have to call Regent to cancel it

Dave

...and ask the same Regent rep to book your new excursion.  They'll often ask if you have a substitute, but they can do it instantly and save you a bit of web time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, snorklelover said:

Is it possible to cancel an excursion ( previously booked) on My Account and  then book a different one for that day on My Account? If not then I guess it needs to be done with a phone call. 

As others said, call Regent.  I have done this a number of times.  They're very helpful and will switch the tours if the one you want is still available. If it's not available they can waitlist it for you.

29 minutes ago, labonnevie said:

Does anyone know...

If a tour is full and there is no waitlist online, will Regent put you on a waitlist if you call?

i tried this twice and was told that it was full, no waitlisting. I should talk to the destination desk on board  

On 8/21/2024 at 8:02 PM, Gcto said:

i tried this twice and was told that it was full, no waitlisting. I should talk to the destination desk on board  

Just a quick comment, DEFINITELY talk to the Shore Excursion people as soon as you board.  We had a tour on Grandeur this past Jan. that we couldn't get.  As soon as we boarded we went to the Shore Excursion desk, welcome glass of champagne in hand, and sure as heck we were able to book the tour for four of us.  So ALWAYS worth the visit.  Worst that can happen is you spend a few minutes in line waiting but can't get your tour.  The welcome glass of champagne helps. 🥂😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I reserved shore excursions and the next day called to reschedule a couple.  The Regent Rep was extremely helpful and the process took only a few minutes.  

• Like 1

Gcto: 

Definitely follow papa's-----advice.  

Things constantly change.  Recent example(s):  Upcoming January Grandeur L.A. to Miami:  Initially Waitlisted on two Tours.  Kept checking.  Cleared Both. Obviously, Regent was able to add another bus/van/donkey cart, whatever--Plus, some folks may have canceled.   

Then, one that I initially booked--Canceled due to lack of "onshore support".

Well, what a fate to be confined onboard during the day on a 5+star ship.  Oh, the horror!  

Two steps forward; one step back. 

Papa----:

Even better, get a refill to that champaign glass before getting in Excursion Desk wait line. It has worked for us. 

GOARMY

• Like 1