Airport Transportation

Cruisegal5

When I booked my Vista cruise for next year, I thought that transportation from Heathrow to Southampton was included, but now I can't find it. It's not on the shuttle list. Anyone know? I am sailing August 4th, 2025 from Southampton. Anyone want to share if not provided?

16 minutes ago, Cruisegal5 said:

When I booked my Vista cruise for next year, I thought that transportation from Heathrow to Southampton was included, but now I can't find it. It's not on the shuttle list. Anyone know? I am sailing August 4th, 2025 from Southampton. Anyone want to share if not provided?

If you booked air with O then it is included. If not, you can usually purchase the transfer ahead of time but it's typically only offered on the day of sailing. There are many other options to get from Heathrow to the port which you can find in  a different forum.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AMHuntFerry said:

There are many other options to get from Heathrow to the port which you can find in  a different forum.

Raised almost weekly on the British Isles Ports of Call forum. 

Edited by Harters
  • Haha 1

Come Wednesday August 28th we're taking the train there from London. Staying 3 nights at the Park Plaza Westminster, which is right near Waterloo Station. Then a cab or walk to Sirena!

This spring coming to the ship from London we took an Uber. Much more convenient than using a train. The price was similar to what O charge for two transfers when the air isn’t booked through them.