When is it 120 days from sailing?

Stickman1990

I’m trying to make tour and dining reservations for our next cruise which is today 120 days away. The Crystal online site is showing the Reservations tab as live and the details of Tours is showing (neither have been visible until today) but the tabs won’t allow me to book dining or tours

Now it is right on 120 days and I’m well ahead of Miami time here in Australia so I’m wondering if the ability to actually book these things only becomes live when it’s actually 120 days in Miami or maybe Monaco? 

Anyone able to shed any light on the specific timing that reservations open up?

Thanks

OK I’ve now checked the system again and at 9pm in New York on the Friday night so it’s still just over 120 days there and the reservation system is now open - so I suspect it’s governed by Monaco time (where it’s now after 3am on the 120th day) 

So I’ve now booked tables (with couples from 3 seperate booking numbers) at the specialties and shore excursions - easy to do once the system opens up 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just answered your question on the specialty restaurant thread.

You can make reservations when paid full 120 days prior to your sailing. Oner per each at Umi Uma (Nobo cuisine),  Osteria (Italian) and right now on Serenity at Tastes which in a few months becomes Beef Bar.

Let me add in that no fees for additional reservations at Tastes (Beef Bar soon).

For Umi Uma and Osteria this is from the Crystal website:

• Up to 11 days: One complimentary reservation to each restaurant 
  • 12 to 22 days: Two complimentary reservations to each restaurant
  • 23 or more days: Three complimentary reservations to each restaurant

Reservations above the complimentary allotment will be $50 per person.

Keith

On 8/30/2024 at 3:42 PM, Keith1010 said:

I just answered your question on the specialty restaurant thread.

You can make reservations when paid full 120 days prior to your sailing. Oner per each at Umi Uma (Nobo cuisine),  Osteria (Italian) and right now on Serenity at Tastes which in a few months becomes Beef Bar.

Let me add in that no fees for additional reservations at Tastes (Beef Bar soon).

For Umi Uma and Osteria this is from the Crystal website:

• Up to 11 days: One complimentary reservation to each restaurant 
  • 12 to 22 days: Two complimentary reservations to each restaurant
  • 23 or more days: Three complimentary reservations to each restaurant

Reservations above the complimentary allotment will be $50 per person.

Keith

I have just booked a sector on the 2025 WC that has just been released. Will there still be availability to book the restaurants for us 120 days from our cruise or will all the bookings be taken by the world cruisers? 

40 minutes ago, sanne said:

I have just booked a sector on the 2025 WC that has just been released. Will there still be availability to book the restaurants for us 120 days from our cruise or will all the bookings be taken by the world cruisers? 

My experience is yes for those on segments and that included World Cruisers with very high full World Cruise bookings.

Keith 

• Thanks 1