NCL Group Booking Benefits/Perks: What is Included?

CK10

I am the group leader for a group booking we have for a cruise in March 2025. The benefits/perks aren't crystal clear somewhat hard to find. What does a group booking get for us? In particular, how many rooms are needed to qualify for a free fare? I have seen previous boards (from 2016) that say 7 or 8 rooms. Our cruise consultant through NCL said 5, but I cannot find that anywhere.

Also, is there a way to book a group excursion? With 15+ people, everyone booking by room would be a hassle. We want to do 1-2 excursions together. 

Feel free to provide any information. The more, the better.

3 hours ago, CK10 said:

IAlso, is there a way to book a group excursion? With 15+ people, everyone booking by room would be a hassle. We want to do 1-2 excursions together. 

Call the excursion reservation # - they will book whatever you want as long as you have the reservation #s and payment information. When it's time for the excursion, 1 person takes all the tickets and will get tour stickers for the entire group so you can stay together.

• Like 1

Your PCC should be able to answer any questions about the group. It's their job. The PCC I use is very familiar with groups and answers all my questions within 24 hours. Usually same day though.

Their are various rules on cabin categories, how far in advance you booked, bonus perks, etc.

• Like 1