Millenium thoughts

dst

I have the opportunity to take the Millenium on 4/16 and was wondering what any of you thought of the ship. I have cruised often (15 x) but never on Celebrity......I would appreciate your pros and cons on the ship and Celebrity overall. We are looking at the balcony cabins :)

IMHO you will not be disappointed. I have sailed Millenium 4 times and lover her. The staff has always been exceptional, speciality dining is a real treat, and the ship has been beautifully maintained.

The size of the ship from our taste is perfect. Not too small and not too large.

I have the opportunity to take the Millenium on 4/16 and was wondering what any of you thought of the ship. I have cruised often (15 x) but never on Celebrity......I would appreciate your pros and cons on the ship and Celebrity overall. We are looking at the balcony cabins :)

Oh you are going to love it. I am also on the 4/16 Millennium cruise and hopefully we will see you then.

Great ship, very elegant without being stuffy. Never feels crowded. Aquaspa is very peaceful. It is a quieter ship than many but very relaxing and we always find something to do. We stay in concierge class usually and love having the balcony - the rooms are very well laid out. Food is amazing. Hope this helps.

I sailed on her in April 2005 and it was my best cruise to date. The food was a step up from what I had experienced on previous RCCL cruises and the service was very attentive. The ship was very well laid out and never felt crowded.

Archived