Day 1 of the new Premier Package has arrived

1 hour ago, grimace95120 said:

Hi all, are the specialty pizzas included in the $14.99 cover charge for the packages?. I suspect not given the difference in pricing between the regular pizzas, but was just curious to see if anyone had experience, thanks.

There's nothing on the menu that says they are not.... On the Ocean Terrace menu, excluded items are listed as such.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

There's nothing on the menu that says they are not.... On the Ocean Terrace menu, excluded items are listed as such.

cool, thanks ! The gorgonzola and pear looks mighty good to me 🙂 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 5:07 PM, memoak said:

On the Grand lady month there were waits and beepers to get into Alfredo’s   This was between 12 and 1:00 

The Alfredo’s on the Grand is just so small.  We have also seen that happen.  I’m not sure if it’s still the same but they didn’t even have salads or soup in there.  Now, I don’t think the IC has salads anymore whereas, one used to be able to grab one there and take it to your table.  I supposed now you can order a salad to take it in with you when you first order your pizza.  

20 hours ago, 555 said:

The last time we at at Gigi's/Alfredo's I can recall having eggplant with angle hair macaroni as a main course. It's also gone. 

Oh no .. the Rollata is gone?  We loved that and would split one as our main course.  
Never mind .. just not on certain ships 

Edited by Cruise Raider
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, grimace95120 said:

Hi all, are the specialty pizzas included in the $14.99 cover charge for the packages?. I suspect not given the difference in pricing between the regular pizzas, but was just curious to see if anyone had experience, thanks.

We were told no but someone else said they were included.  We didn’t want one anyway, just wanted to know.  

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

Oh no .. the Rollata is gone?  We loved that and would split one as our main course.  
Never mind .. just not on certain ships 

It was available at Gigi's on the Enchanted Princess on my August 10-24 sailing. See the menu photos I posted above.

• Thanks 1