Cruise Critic Feature: Visiting Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields in Cambodia: A Mekong River Cruise Experience

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2024 at 9:42 PM, LauraS said:

Visiting the Killing Fields and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21) is an option on a Mekong River cruise. Should you go? We tell you what to expect.

View the full article

Dear Laura,

you might know me from my Live-Reports, mostly from Celebrity cruises. One of our last trips was Southeast Asia where we fell in love with Vietnam. In the travelogue of that cruise and the following cruise we mentioned that we had booked a Mekong River cruise to deepen our experience in Vietnam. Some readers asked me to post about that cruise as well.

We will fly to Vietnam on Sunday and start the river cruise in Saigon. Following the cruise we´ll stay in Siem Reap for a few days. The above mentioned Museum will be part of our cruise as well. Of course I would like to share the whole experience on Cruise Critic again. I just don't know where 🙂 The cruise line we booked - Victoria Mekong Cruises - doesn´t have a board. Although I usually post on the Celebrity board I don´t know if it would be OK to start the topic there. Maybe the Asia board?

I´d appreciate your help on this point.

Thank you!

Oliver