Deckplans/cabin category question

soccermom4

We are booked on Marina for 2/2025 in cabin 7108 (extended balcony).  I paid for it as a B3.  The Oceania website has now been updated.  The deckplan that has it B3 is labeled "Pre-2025".  New deckplan has it as an A2.  It's our first Oceania cruise, so I really didn't care about having a Concierge etc.  However, now I'm curious about what our status is.  I'll reach out to our TA, but thought I'd ask here too.

12 minutes ago, soccermom4 said:

We are booked on Marina for 2/2025 in cabin 7108 (extended balcony).  I paid for it as a B3.  The Oceania website has now been updated.  The deckplan that has it B3 is labeled "Pre-2025".  New deckplan has it as an A2.  It's our first Oceania cruise, so I really didn't care about having a Concierge etc.  However, now I'm curious about what our status is.  I'll reach out to our TA, but thought I'd ask here too.

Your status will be  ‘B3’ as you booked your cabin as a ‘B3’. When it’s upgraded to an A2 it will carry the concierge benefits.

We booked the same cabin as a B3 on the Riviera also for 2/25 about two years ago. There are couple extended balcony cabins available now and they are still in the same category B3. For that particular sailings they will remain in this category without any concierge benefits. They were rebranded as a A2 for the summer 2025 and beyond. And that’s unfortunate because nothing of concierge represents any of particular value to us.