Upgrade question

Today I changed my cabin from a studio to a solo inside.  Later on today I got an offer to bid for an upgrade, but it still says I am in the studio.  Will this affect my chances and should I wait until it shows me as inside, or it makes no difference and the system will know.  I do want to bid, I would like to try to an upgrade but I don’t want to do it if I am messing up my chances. It’s a December cruise so there is time.

Your offer should update, not sure if you will get an upgraded email or how long it will take. You might try going to the plusgrade site and see what's there. Just a reminder, whatever you bid will be doubled, bids are based on double occupancy, regardless of whether or not you are booked as a solo.

Marketing Page Title (plusgrade.com)

The system doesn't update immediately when you change room type. I think it was a couple of days before it changed on my upcoming cruise. I don't know if it makes any difference between studio and inside but I went to an ocean view and that lowered minimum bid.

Ditto on the above.  Have encountered this a couple of times (on NCL and other lines that use Plusgrade) and it's taken as long as 10 days for my correct cabin to show and offers to be adjusted.

Out of curiosity, what categories are you being offered to upgrade to coming from a Studio?

6 hours ago, ocdb8r said:

Ditto on the above.  Have encountered this a couple of times (on NCL and other lines that use Plusgrade) and it's taken as long as 10 days for my correct cabin to show and offers to be adjusted.

Out of curiosity, what categories are you being offered to upgrade to coming from a Studio?

In a studio on the Bliss I could bid on a Oceanview or a Balcony. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ocdb8r said:

It's offering me oceanview or balcony.  It still shows me in the studio today so I will wait a few more days and keep checking.  

• Like 1