Lobster Night Surprise at Chops

We are currently on Enchantment. When our head waiter learned that one of the couples we are sailing with are celebrating there anniversary this week he suggested that we have dinner at Chops on the day if their anniversary, which happened to fall on lobster night. I knew he was just trying to sell dinner at Chops as most people eat in the MDR on lobster night. I mentioned that it was lobster night and he said, “Don’t worry, you can get lobster at Chops.” I assumed he meant the lobster that is an up charge at Chops and I resigned myself to not having lobster this cruise. 
We went to Chops and placed our dinner orders. After the appetizers our waiter asked us if we would like lobster tails with our dinners since it was lobster night in the MDR. He would go there and get our lobsters. Of course we all said yes and, as if we didn’t have more than enough food as it was, we got to enjoy our lobster tails as well. 
I have never heard of this happening before. Has this happened to anyone else? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rncruiser said:

We are currently on Enchantment. When our head waiter learned that one of the couples we are sailing with are celebrating there anniversary this week he suggested that we have dinner at Chops on the day if their anniversary, which happened to fall on lobster night. I knew he was just trying to sell dinner at Chops as most people eat in the MDR on lobster night. I mentioned that it was lobster night and he said, “Don’t worry, you can get lobster at Chops.” I assumed he meant the lobster that is an up charge at Chops and I resigned myself to not having lobster this cruise. 
We went to Chops and placed our dinner orders. After the appetizers our waiter asked us if we would like lobster tails with our dinners since it was lobster night in the MDR. He would go there and get our lobsters. Of course we all said yes and, as if we didn’t have more than enough food as it was, we got to enjoy our lobster tails as well. 
I have never heard of this happening before. Has this happened to anyone else? 

This used to be pretty standard however Chops on many ships will no longer do this

• Like 1