Pacific Adventure which restaurants have charges.

In the FAQs I see that only The Pantry doesn’t charge. I thought there were three that didn’t, Dragon Lady and Angelos. Am I wrong?

Also I remember one cruise where we could get free chips or pizzas…does this apply in this ship. We leave in a few weeks.Thanks

To my knowledge, The Pantry, Waterfront, Angelos and Dragon Lady are complimentary, though there may be a charge for some items in the latter three (steak in the Waterfront for instance).

I don't think there are free chips or pizzas.

• Like 1

True.

Waterfront, Dragon Lady, Angelos, The Pantry are mostly no charge. Dragon Lady has a Yum cha menu for a price, Waterfront has additional charge dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner, but those dishes are very much optional.

No inclusive pizza, chips, burgers on P&O Australia. Hasn't been an option for as long as I can remember. They have an ala carte pizza restaurant (P&O Trattoria) for a fee, pizza by the slice, burgers, chips etc for an additional charge on the pool deck.

• Like 2

Thanks. I remember a few years back on one of the ex Sydney cruises they had yummy pizzas and chips free all day and till very late. Ahh well things have changed. 

1 hour ago, Evange said:

Thanks. I remember a few years back on one of the ex Sydney cruises they had yummy pizzas and chips free all day and till very late. Ahh well things have changed. 

Most cruise ships still do, but I haven't seen a "free" chip or pizza on deck on P&O Australia in the past 15 years. The only exemptions I am aware of are a kids club party dinner or chips on your plate as part of a meal in Waterfront MDR.

10 hours ago, arxcards said:

Most cruise ships still do, but I haven't seen a "free" chip or pizza on deck on P&O Australia in the past 15 years. The only exemptions I am aware of are a kids club party dinner or chips on your plate as part of a meal in Waterfront MDR.

Yes, I don't recall ever seeing no charge chips or pizza (except in the Pantry) on a P&O ship. Chips are available at Luke's Burger Bar and pizza at the Pizzeria (both on the Lido deck and both attract a fee).

2 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Not to mention the eggs benedict for breakfast. 

Unless you pony up for a full suite or a Byron mini suite and then the eggs benny are part of the breakfast menu at Angelos. The Angelos breakfast is restricted to the aforementioned suite passengers.

The pantry "hooks" does what they call fist and chips. They're horrible. Bit like McDonalds fries, but soggy. Small, cold.. meh. You can get steak chips at the waterfront or via room service - but you have to pay for them. The pantry shuts at 9pm as well (and is shut from about 10am from memory till lunch and then again from about 2pm - 5pm).  

• Like 1