Boarding time

ClemMovieRunner

On 9/12/2024 at 10:25 PM, cantgetin said:

Now, if you qualify for the match, you are given Blue Extras, a much more limited collection of perks that you got with the higher level of Deep Blue Extras.  Blue Extras does not include early boarding.  It does give you 2 beverages from Grounds Club each day, a cocktail party, etc.

Not true, only one DBE, not limited. We got a match from Carnival and got all the perks

6 minutes ago, coevan said:

Not true, only one DBE, not limited. We got a match from Carnival and got all the perks

I'm not sure what you are saying.  VV currently has 2 loyalty levels, Blue Extras and Deep Blue Extras,  Until 2024, matches were awarded DBE, which remains valid until 12/31/2024.  If you matched after 1/1/2024, you were given a match at the Blue Extras level which includes a smaller package of perks.

4 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

I'm not sure what you are saying.  VV currently has 2 loyalty levels, Blue Extras and Deep Blue Extras,  Until 2024, matches were awarded DBE, which remains valid until 12/31/2024.  If you matched after 1/1/2024, you were given a match at the Blue Extras level which includes a smaller package of perks.

How do you prove your perk level? 

You should have received a confirmation email listing your level.  If you have a cruise booked, you can look it up on your account of the VV web site.  Under "add ons" it should show either DBE or Blue Extras, which means that you have that perks package attached to that cruise.  It can also be verified on the app under "add ons."  You can finally verify by calling VV shoreside sailor services.

Just to be safe, I took a photo of my confirmation email so I had it with me at boarding time because on one cruise, only my travel partner was listed as having the perks.  Of course, every time after that, it has been correct.