Live from Celebrity Reflection: Quick 4 day Getaway 9/16/2024

jam19872016

Tonight's big event

Screenshot_20240918-215722_Celebrity.thumb.jpg.91056cefd15f4538647294d59f877291.jpg

I'm not a big Latin music person. Yo vivo en Florída y hablo un poquito Español pero no es mi tipo de musica. The pre-show almost drew in but I had to put the mobile bar away. My cognitive abilities can't be trusted to keep up with it. So I broke free for my original plan.

I'm taking a chance here...but this was surprisingly enjoyable on Constellation.

image.thumb.png.88bad3dad29f46848332fb7ec9fe7a84.png

All of me 🎶 

• Like 1

I didn't hit the Royal. In fact, that was a pretty crappy session. I can't really do the math right now, but I'm definitely in the hole at this point. Bummer.

I wasn't feeling good at all earlier. Between the heat, and then spending too much time in the sauna, I had pushed myself a little too hard and then my solution was more caffeine. That was too much strain on my cardio system and I was feeling pretty lousy. It was looking like an early night but somehow a nice dinner made me feel better, or maybe I just had time to process the overload to my heart and I was able to rally.

Ended up having another wonderful evening, although I have to say Karaoke was not the hit tonight it was on Constellation. Not enough alcohol in the world to enjoy tonight's group, but bless them for having the courage to get out there and have fun. That's all I can say about them. Wow.

Back in the room going to continue my movie, I landed on Babes or maybe Babies, decent movie, a little "woke" for my taste but I've gotten a number of good chuckles so I am going to stick with it.

Good night, see you all tomorrow from Bimini which will most likely be a ship day for me. Thanks for following along!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning from Bimini.

Today's plan is to have a nice chill day onboard. Maybe check out a trivia, or just binge movies in the cabin in-between meals.

Went a little too hard yesterday and need a day of relaxing before going back to work tomorrow so relaxing is the name of the game today.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Two lighthouses.Sweet.

Am not sure the plating standards are going up.

It was make your own gyros, plating standards did not stand a chance 😜

7 hours ago, exlondoner said:

That poor tree looks very unhappy. Why on earth is it there?

The way it shakes from the ship's vibrations, I'm going with scared more than unhappy.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

The free beach to the right at the end of the pier is quite nice. Super soft white sand and clear water. Of course I always try to get in the ocean if I have a chance.

Great option for those looking for an easy beach day.

17267614811426824651891320641172.thumb.jpg.019b9e4845830f98251c3eee3fdd6d6f.jpg

• Like 4

Pool aerobics looks fun. Kind of wish I'd joined that. Considering taking a stroll around the jogging track, the energy is motivating, but when it's over I'm stuck walking in circles in the heat, so I think I'm going to hit the gym now instead.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cruisegal40 said:

I am looking at this ship for next year. How is her condition? Is she showing her age?

She is a stunningly beautiful ship to begin with and then it has been very well kept up with. I can't think of one area of the ship where she is looking worn or old in any way. They have done a great job maintaining her.

If I had one small nitpick, the treadmills are showing signs of being well used. Faded logos, old software, and I have yet to find one with a functional touch screen. Very minor and the one spot not maintained but still not a big deal.

• Like 1