LIVE: Sailing Solo on Sapphire! Cheeky Little Coastal Sep 24-28

ceilidh1

22 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

Have you had a 24K Margarita yet? That would be refreshing and would really help you loosen up and have some fun!!😉

I thought I posted that earlier. I think that was what pushed me over the edge actually. Or maybe the many glasses of $20 Champagne 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I think I need to go into detox. I’ve gone through all my Tums. My heartburn is killing me - I would get it so so bad while pregnant. Now I get it when drinking!

For the past several years I've noticed I get heartburn when I have any drinks with vodka in it.

33 minutes ago, talkorpi said:

This should be illegal! This cruise went by way too fast!!

IMG_4375.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

Yeah, I know, my wife and I love to talk about the different attitude on the ship.

Embarkation Day: "Welcome, welcome!  Take your time, have a drink, enjoy, our ship is your ship!"

Disembarkation Day: "G.T.F.O!"

🙂

One on of our recent cruises, can't recall which, they gave out the disembarkation package on like Day 3 of a 7 day cruise and I was like 'No, you can't talk about this yet!"

• Haha 5

Happy to report that the drink package is alive and well in San Francisco this morning. For research purposes only, I ordered a Baileys to go in my coffee. No issue getting it. No charge.

The last breakfast…this is the first time I’ve eaten at International Cafe this cruise. Very unusual for me - it’s normally my go-to!

IMG_6475.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Disembarkation group called at 8 AM. It’s currently 8:17 and I’ve already cleared customs, picked up my bags, and boarded the bus to the airport. That was SO FAST. 

My flight doesn’t even take off until 2:30. I thought this would have taken a lot longer!

IMG_4407.jpeg

• Like 10

Well here’s something weird…

Waiting in the theatre for the tour and I got summoned to guest services. Yikes. Luckily no line. They tell me my card on file was declined. Weird. They gave me the last four numbers - I have no credit card that ends in those numbers. I gave them my card to charge. All fine. But whose card did they have attached to my account? So odd!

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, talkorpi said:

Goodbye, Sapphire… until we meet again…

IMG_4395.jpeg

Thanks to both of you and the others commenting about this cruise, specifically the ship.  My wife and I just booked a cruise in 2026 on the Sapphire and I was a little concerned given the age of the ship.  But clearly it's held dearly in the hearts of a lot of cruisers, which reassured me.

• Like 1