Arcadia - gastro outbreak

Megabear2

On a recent cruise on Britannia there were staff at the two mid ships entrances to the horizon encouraging washing. Pax followed reasonably willingly. After a few days the staff no longer stood by the washing stations and to compound matters one entrance was closed off. Resulting in half of the wash basins being placed out of use - more people going to the remaining wash basins and queues forming. Some pax just then stopped washing.

if it’s worth the warning to wash hands in the horizon paper daily then it is essential to not reduce pax resources so to do

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FiftyOnePlus said:

I know....hyperbole on my part because all I hear is wash wash wash your hands regularly.
Before you leave the cabin, after touching the handrails, before a drink, after the toilet, before a meal, after a meal, after being on deck, after touching my face, after swimming.....O...M....G!

All the activities one does in a day, I would be washing them 50 times.

Not gonna happen.

After puking and pooing for three days I am a little paranoid now and not far off considering wearing one of those bunny suits they wear while servicing nuclear reactors, so constantly washing my hands seems quite a good compromise. 

3 hours ago, GOQ said:
7 hours ago, FiftyOnePlus said:

I know....hyperbole on my part because all I hear is wash wash wash your hands regularly.
Before you leave the cabin, after touching the handrails, before a drink, after the toilet, before a meal, after a meal, after being on deck, after touching my face, after swimming.....O...M....G!

All the activities one does in a day, I would be washing them 50 times.

Not gonna happen.

After puking and pooing for three days I am a little paranoid now and not far off considering wearing one of those bunny suits they wear while servicing nuclear reactors, so constantly washing my hands seems quite a good compromise. 

Why wash your hands after swimming after all that water has already got into your gob. Bit late to wash your hands.