The latest embarkation time?

Peribit1

30 minutes ago, Peribit1 said:

If the ships overnights at a port, does anyone know when is the latest time that I can embark the ship?

It will be noted on your boarding documents. And likely varies by embarkation port location and local port and immigration authorities.

• Like 2

I believe your TA will needs to contact Crystal and I would get the answer in writing.

I just looked at my final documents from our current cruise as we boarded in Iceland and had an overnight with the ship leaving at 2:00 PM the following day. Our documents only said boarding was 12:00 noon to 6:00 PM the first day. Nothing about the second day was mentioned.

Keith

47 minutes ago, ryndam said:

It will be noted on your boarding documents. And likely varies by embarkation port location and local port and immigration authorities.

Thanks for your reply.  The cruise is next year so I don't have the boarding documents yet.  I will have my TA contact Crystal for the info.

Pat

28 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

I believe your TA will needs to contact Crystal and I would get the answer in writing.

I just looked at my final documents from our current cruise as we boarded in Iceland and had an overnight with the ship leaving at 2:00 PM the following day. Our documents only said boarding was 12:00 noon to 6:00 PM the first day. Nothing about the second day was mentioned.

Keith

Thank you Keith.  I remember seeing people boarding late in the day but I think the check-in desks onboard is only setup until 5pm or 6pm.  I don't know if special arrangements can be made for boarding after 6pm?  I guess I will have my TA find out from Crystal.

40 minutes ago, Peribit1 said:

Thank you Keith.  I remember seeing people boarding late in the day but I think the check-in desks onboard is only setup until 5pm or 6pm.  I don't know if special arrangements can be made for boarding after 6pm?  I guess I will have my TA find out from Crystal.

You are very welcome. Yes best to have your TA confirm all of this for you. 

Keith

Be sure to contact the ship directly to let them know of your “planned” late arrival.  Best if all parties are aware of any deviations.

Due to work, we had to fly in the day of our cruise, which was overnighting.  Of course, there was a flight problem!  We arrived well after midnight, but called earlier in the day to keep the ship informed.  No problems, port and ship security knew and guest services quickly checked us in.