Question For Keith

jssabs

We will be on Serenity in December. We had a wonderful waitstaff last year.  You posted a picture of them when you were on Serenity on 12/30/23. I     

am hoping that they will be on our upcoming cruise.  Do you remember their names so that I can ask for them when we board.

Thanks for all you do

.Jay

s

15 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Jay,

Marcin was the Senior Waiter.  

The Waiter Enver is now a Senior Waiter.

I hope this helps.

Keith

We were given one of Enver’s tables on the third night of our first Crystal cruise in July to Alaska.  He is wonderful and we have requested his station ever since!  Enver was promoted between our first and second cruise…which was well deserved.  He is a consummate professional with great knowledge of the menu and always has suggestions. He has a nice sense of humor and truly enjoys his work.  I see Enver continuing to grow with Crystal. His “sidekick” as he says is Nathan…also another member of the excellent Waterside team.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 360Guy said:

We were given one of Enver’s tables on the third night of our first Crystal cruise in July to Alaska.  He is wonderful and we have requested his station ever since!  Enver was promoted between our first and second cruise…which was well deserved.  He is a consummate professional with great knowledge of the menu and always has suggestions. He has a nice sense of humor and truly enjoys his work.  I see Enver continuing to grow with Crystal. His “sidekick” as he says is Nathan…also another member of the excellent Waterside team.

We felt the same way about Enver. I am so glad you had him.  And I am glad by the time we saw him last time he had been promoted.

Keith

• Like 2