Okay, I need your help...

From what I have learned on here, they are some sort of treatments where couples go into a room and apply different muds/creams to each other and shower off together to wash them off afterwards.

I'm sure that's not exactly right, but I think that's pretty close. Maybe I'm mispelling them or misnaming them.

I need to convince my DH2B to do the Rasul treatments with me. Any suggestions on how to convince a guy to go to the spa??? :p

Thanks!

(Mom, don't read this):eek:

Withhold "you know"...that's what my wife does (13 years married).:p

I snuck away by myself shortly after we boarded and schedule the Rasul Treatment mid day on a day at sea. On the day of the scheduled treatment, I bought my hubby a few drinks to get him "loosened up" and then told him I had a surprise for him. With that twinkle in his eye, he would follow me anywhere! He really enjoyed it! But he never would have gone had I told him about it ahead of time. Talk about afternoon delight!!!

couples go into a room and apply different muds/creams to each other and shower off together to wash them off afterwards.

You answered your own question...;)

I told my G/F i wanted to do this and she was like...'uhhh, private room, locked door, rubbing mud, and then a rainlike shower ...uhh, ok...':p :p

I snuck away by myself shortly after we boarded and schedule the Rasul Treatment mid day on a day at sea. On the day of the scheduled treatment, I bought my hubby a few drinks to get him "loosened up" and then told him I had a surprise for him. With that twinkle in his eye, he would follow me anywhere! He really enjoyed it! But he never would have gone had I told him about it ahead of time. Talk about afternoon delight!!!

Great idea!!! :D

Well, he's the type that if there's going to be money spent on something, it has to be worth it. And the idea of spending money at the spa onboard isn't at the top of his list.

Great idea!!! :D

Well, he's the type that if there's going to be money spent on something, it has to be worth it. And the idea of spending money at the spa onboard isn't at the top of his list.

My husband is the same way but when I told him about this, it's all he can talk about now! A few months ago there was a review(Mariner I believe) about the Rasual(SP) and that got both of us excited about it!

Have you told him what it is all about? Maybe you could give him a sneak peak of what is to come and make him want more!!!!!

I hope I am not the only "dirty" girl....Tell him that you can have "you know " in the rasul, we did :o . That will be the very frist thing we book when we sail in December. My husband LOVED it. First we had a couples massage, then the rasul, it was cheaper on a port day. WONDERFUL.

Here's one husband who dragged his wife to the Spa for the Rasul. Tell him from me it's not to be missed. The only thing wrong with the Rasul is that time is up before you know it. It's the best bargain for the money too.

Don't forget to use your 10% off coupon from your coupon book - if you are a C&A member. It has to be presented at treatment -- but I forgot mine :( I still won't complain - I would pay full price for that experience anytime! WOW!

We had a wonderful time - it's fun playing with mud and giggling like kids and at the same time it is (or can be) completly erotic - Honestly it shouldn't be missed!! 33 years of marriage and my DH still is discovering new things about his wife - try it and have a great time. Jan

We have been on two Disney Cruises and always enjoyed this "treatment". I didn't know that RCCL offers it! It is our favourite spa treatment. I do NOT have to convince my husband to do this (and he is NOT a spa guy). He knows that he will "have a good time"... so no convincing necessary!

And yes, it is the best deal on a cruise ship!

• 1 year later...

The rasul treatments were money well spent. I highly recommend this treatment for those of you wishing to have a romantic spa treatment. It's you, your SO, some mud, creams, steam, and a nice refreshing shower. :D

Ugh. There's a lot of stuff that I just left lingering and never posted my own thoughts or experiences about. How rude of me!

We have been on two Disney Cruises and always enjoyed this "treatment". I didn't know that RCCL offers it! It is our favourite spa treatment. I do NOT have to convince my husband to do this (and he is NOT a spa guy). He knows that he will "have a good time"... so no convincing necessary!

And yes, it is the best deal on a cruise ship!

Our first experience was on Disney and to date has been the best! ;) Our last Rasual (and perhaps the last) was on the AOS. The attendant never returned to get us out. We finally let ourselves out and had to track her down.

I agree that you should give your fiance a "taste" of what is to come. :cool:

How much is one of these treatments?! We've taken a few cruises without the kiddies and we never knew about this. :)

If I remember correctly they were somewhere in the $90 range total. It's not offered on every ship, but it was when we were on Adventure.

The rasul treatments were money well spent. I highly recommend this treatment for those of you wishing to have a romantic spa treatment. It's you, your SO, some mud, creams, steam, and a nice refreshing shower. :D

Ugh. There's a lot of stuff that I just left lingering and never posted my own thoughts or experiences about. How rude of me!

We really enjoyed the rasul too. It has to surely be one of the spa offerings that "it is what you make of it" !!! ;) So if your DO isn't into romance I would stay away from this one...it wouldn't be so fun.

Archived