MBNA certificates

jon46

Im ready to order my certificates, But not sure who to call from MBNA. Is there a certin number I can call and how do they ship them to me so they do not get lost. Thanks John

Just call customer service from MBNA. They will send them by regular mail. It is like a check made out to the person on the credit card. Hopefully it is for $500.00 or $1000.00. Anything else is not worth getting the certs. It takes abot 3 weeks to get them. Then just send them in to your TA. I used mine to almost pay off my balance just before final payment was due. That stops all confusion if you pay too much and you want a credit back on the balance.

If you need them right away they will send them like 2 day service and charge for the service. Can't rember how much........:)

Im ready to order my certificates, But not sure who to call from MBNA. Is there a certin number I can call and how do they ship them to me so they do not get lost. Thanks John

Just tip, MBNA's number is automated. You have to go thru all the menus to get to speak to a real live rep. You will be on hold for awhile. so be patient. When you do they will help you. I got mine about a week after I called.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

We called to order our certificates and got them a week later. Then when our TA forwarded them to NCL, we received a credit on our credit card for the difference between what we owed and the $1,500 in certificates they received.

I used $1,000 towards my upcoming cruise on 4/2/06 on the NCL Jewel. The cruise only ended up cost $180 total for 2 people. What an awesome deal. I still have $2,000 worth of certificates on my credit card to redeem. If I can get another deal like this, looks like almost 2 more free cruises!!!

Paul

I used $1,000 towards my upcoming cruise on 4/2/06 on the NCL Jewel. The cruise only ended up cost $180 total for 2 people. What an awesome deal. I still have $2,000 worth of certificates on my credit card to redeem. If I can get another deal like this, looks like almost 2 more free cruises!!!

Paul

We called for our certificates and it was so easy. The girl said ok and I was off the phone in a couple of minutes. The certificates came in a week and a half. I mailed them certified to NCL. 5 days later I got an email with $1000 off of my balance. It was so easy!!!!!!

Jeanne

Archived