Budweiser products?

CStorm

Hi there CStorm...why not try something we just used on our 3-17-06 sailing?? It is a service called Just Because Of You 1-800-882-9707. Speak with Shelley and tell her you heard of them from Cruise Critic/Judi.

She will do her best to help get what you want. We had beer (2 cs) per cabin put onto our sailing. Also does champagne, wine (2 cs) per cabin., flowers and sooooo much more. Just ask and she will try to supply. All pricing is far less than the cruise lines try to get from you.

Works for most all ports and definitely for all cruise lines.

Bon Voyage!! and good luck with the order. Let me know if you need anything else or if you are able to get what you want.

Judi

Hi there CStorm...why not try something we just used on our 3-17-06 sailing?? It is a service called Just Because Of You 1-800-882-9707. Speak with Shelley and tell her you heard of them from Cruise Critic/Judi.

She will do her best to help get what you want. We had beer (2 cs) per cabin put onto our sailing. Also does champagne, wine (2 cs) per cabin., flowers and sooooo much more. Just ask and she will try to supply. All pricing is far less than the cruise lines try to get from you.

Works for most all ports and definitely for all cruise lines.

Bon Voyage!! and good luck with the order. Let me know if you need anything else or if you are able to get what you want.

Judi

I will DEFINITELY try that! We are sailing from Vancouver so I'm not sure if she will be able to help me or not. Thanks!!

I will DEFINITELY try that! We are sailing from Vancouver so I'm not sure if she will be able to help me or not. Thanks!!

CStorm, yes she can place things on ships sailing out of Vancouver!! Good luck and don't forget to mention Cruise Critic...she loves to see if orders come from here...and tell her that Judi said hello, once again!!!

Have fun!!

Archived