Advice on Enchantment Cruise

We will be taking our first cruise on Enchantment of the Seas -- July 3, 2006. We will be bringing our three children (11, 14, 16) and my mom. Any adivce on things we should make sure to do or things to skip?

We would appreciate any suggestions.

I wanted to try the bungee jumping so badly. That is why I even booked Enchantment. I never did it though, because I had a broken toe. Guess I'll just have to go back again. Sigh.:D

Nice ship. I loved all the glass in the Atrium. You could see so much of the ocean. The Chops restaurants was very elegant and had great food. The chefs' area is open and you can watch them prepare your steaks or chops or whatever.

Skip any snorkelling activities in Cozumel. The reefs were torn up in last years hurricane, therefore snorkelling is not very good.

If Belize is a port you go to. The Snuba was really cool. Though I also heard the cave adventures were great too.

I suggest you pre-book any excursions on-line before you go (you must do this 10 days before sailing).

If wanting to have loungers by the pool on any day... get your towel out there early.

Chops restaurant is very nice, worth the extra.

Have fun.

Archived