Suite Questions

CruiseMob

First time Celebrity cruisers - actually we're rather newbies to cruising on any line. We've only done a Disney cruise - but now we love cruising and are expanding our experiences. Prior to the Disney cruise I couldn't talk my DH on to a ship - but he loved it so much he's agreed to a 14 day Hawaii cruise - Unbelievable! :D

On the Disney cruise, suite guests could book shore excursions, flounders nursery (babysitting), spa treatments and their adult’s only specialty restaurant online about 30 days prior to the normal opening of reservations. Of course if you didn’t get this information from the boards you would never know it as they really don’t publish it. So, my questions are:

• Does Celebrity do this as well?
  • Can you book all of this online, or must you call them?
  • When can you start making reservations (in advance of 90 days, 120 days etc.) for your cruise?

Thanks in advance, for any assistance you can provide.

You can book shore excursions on-line in advance of your cruise regardless of what club status or cabin you have.

Likewise, you can buy spa packages in advance thru your travel agent. Although appointment times for each individual treatment are already assigned ahead of time for you, you can easily change them as soon as you board by going to the AquaSpa or calling them from your cabin. But you cannot specify the appointment times when you buy the package in advance and you do not know what time has been assigned until you get on the ship!

Thanks, I did see the shore excursions and spa packages - but I wasn't sure when they could be booked. Is there a time frame - like 90 days before your cruise - or is it just open? If I understand correctly, with the spa package - you can pre-book it but you don't set the times until you board - is that correct? Do you know if there is any way to know what times the shore excursions are? Based on when they start and the length of time, that would tell me if two can be booked for a day or not. Thanks for your help.

You can pre-book and cancel shore excursions up to 10 days in advance of your cruise. There is a limit on how far in advance you can pre-book but I don't remember what that is. During the on-line booking process, you can select which time you want for your tour from the available times.

As far as the spa is concerned: when you book your package, the spa appointment times will be assigned for you. You won't know what they assigned you until you get on board. Usually there is a card from the spa in your stateroom waiting for you which tells you what times they have booked. At that point you can accept the appt times you were given or make changes to them.

Archived