If You Could????

mac4cruise

OK, had a little trouble with the question, but I think this is what you are looking for- I would do a 6 month cruise around the world, or better yet, just retire and live on cruise ships forever!:D

Realistically, I want to cruise Europe, but it's so much just a dream at this point, I'm lucky to do one Caribbean cruise every year.:)

What a good question! I think I would do a three week Caribbean cruise. That was I could do the Eastern, Southern, and Western Caribbean all at once!

As far as what ship or cruise line - I don't know! I have not been on any ship yet! I would want my own suite for such a long cruise though. I would prefer to do the freestyle dining with the casual attire. So, whatever cruise ship that is - sign me up!

Ah, it would be nice wouldn't it! :D

What a good question! I think I would do a three week Caribbean cruise. That was I could do the Eastern, Southern, and Western Caribbean all at once!

As far as what ship or cruise line - I don't know! I have not been on any ship yet! I would want my own suite for such a long cruise though. I would prefer to do the freestyle dining with the casual attire. So, whatever cruise ship that is - sign me up!

Ah, it would be nice wouldn't it! :D

JerseyGirl97,

I'm with you! Carnival needs to introduce Freedom to the US in the same way they're introducing it to the Med. :) Or better yet, they need to introduce it for 21 days like you said! :) :) I'd be on that cruise in a heartbeat.

Oh my gosh Paul, after looking at your Majestic pictures, if I could I would go back to the Abacos and maybe some other out islands for a couple of weeks on the Majestic, or a nice intimate ship just like her. Those brought back some great memories!

Oh my gosh Paul, after looking at your Majestic pictures, if I could I would go back to the Abacos and maybe some other out islands for a couple of weeks on the Majestic, or a nice intimate ship just like her. Those brought back some great memories!

dznymom,

Arrr Arrrrr. I'm with you there lassie.

She was Princess Cruise Lines' Sun Princess before we sailed her. She's sailing the Med now as the New Flamenco as I recall. If she comes back to the Caribbean, I'll definately be giving her another visit as well. ;)

JerseyGirl97,

I'm with you! Carnival needs to introduce Freedom to the US in the same way they're introducing it to the Med. :) Or better yet, they need to introduce it for 21 days like you said! :) I'd be on that cruise in a heartbeat.

Alright, we have 2 signed on so far! Maybe if we can get enough interest Carnival will bring the Freedom here! :D

Who wants to see Italy and Greece anyway? All those broken old buildings...;)

Something my grandparents did in the 60's.....Down the coast of North and South America, across to Africa and back up to Europe, and then transatlantic back to NY. I think it was 30 days.

Second choice would be a two weeker from Hawaii to Austrailia.

dznymom,

Arrr Arrrrr. I'm with you there lassie.

She was Princess Cruise Lines' Sun Princess before we sailed her. She's sailing the Med now as the New Flamenco as I recall. If she comes back to the Caribbean, I'll definately be giving her another visit as well. ;)

I am guessing that you experienced some rough seas on the old girl crossing the Gulf Stream. I will NEVER forget the way she got tossed around! The first night of our first cruise, I remember holding on to the blankets and anything else I could grab and being sure I was going to fall out of bed. We would literally bounce off the walls going down the hallways, and not because we were drinking! I guess I earned my sealegs then & there, because I LOVE rough seas now, and it cracks me up to see people on these new giant ships turning green and moaning about the motion :eek:

If you ever see that she is in the Caribbean, please post. I would sail her in a heartbeat!

1.) Southern Caribbean

2.) Hawaiian Islands

3.) Europe (not til the kids are old enough to either A.) take or B.) leave for that long...7 or 8 years)

4.) Mediterranean (same as above)

5.) Alaska

I have zero interest in doing any ocean-crossing itineraries...that much open water kind of freaks me out.

As far as which lines I'd go on, whichever would give me the best deal for my $. Period.

I guess a cruise to the moon would be really cool. That sailaway from Port Canaveral - wow - pulling G's vibrating. Balcony cabins could be depresurized so that you could go out in your space suit...

You said, anywhere...

For a reality based in today's world:

Departure out of New York City - transatlatic to England, then to St. Petersburg, Russia stopping in Sweden, Finland, Norway, then to Germany, Calais France, around France, Spain, France again, cruise the countries on the northern med, then the countries (friendly ones) on the Southern med route, then back across the atlantic, to Aruba, then hit caribbean ports on the way back to New York.

Probably would need at least 45 days.

So here it is again!

I would travel on MY OWN cruise line to Bora Bora for as long as I wanted.

Then my next destination would be New Zealand. As I stated in my previous post (in case it pops up from the land of the lost), I am now accepting payments for you to reserve your spot on my cruise...of course the ship isn't built yet, but the sooner you send in your payments, the sooner I can get started building it!:D :D :D

June

I agree with all the people who say they would take a cruise around the world because that is what I would do. I'm not too picky about my ship either, as long as they feed me and pamper me I'm good. I'd love to just get on a boat and go everywhere there is to go and stay as long as it takes to see it all. Talk about a trip of a lifetime.......... LOL

I am guessing that you experienced some rough seas on the old girl crossing the Gulf Stream. I will NEVER forget the way she got tossed around! The first night of our first cruise, I remember holding on to the blankets and anything else I could grab and being sure I was going to fall out of bed. We would literally bounce off the walls going down the hallways, and not because we were drinking! I guess I earned my sealegs then & there, because I LOVE rough seas now, and it cracks me up to see people on these new giant ships turning green and moaning about the motion :eek:

If you ever see that she is in the Caribbean, please post. I would sail her in a heartbeat!

dznymom,

LOL, yeah the gulf stream tossed her around a bit, but nothing like the hurricane we sailed 'around' as they called it. The norm was swaying from wall to wall and during the sail around the norm was holding down on the hand rails to keep from hitting the ceiling! I had sea legs for about a week afterwards. :) Didn't think I'd ever get my land legs back! :D

I'll be watching for her.

Archived