Port of Miami to South Beach

pamkev

Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to get from the Port to South Beach? Can we rent a car near the pier? We will be there in Oct as a port of call from 7-6. If we take a taxi how much would it cost? Thanks for any help.

Pam

*?½64amkev]Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to get from the Port to South Beach?

A taxi will probably be around $70 RT, and then you can walk (SOBE is pretty compact). If you rent a car you will find parking lots run $15-25 per day.

*?½64amkev]Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to get from the Port to South Beach?

A taxi will probably be around $70 RT, and then you can walk (SOBE is pretty compact). If you rent a car you will find parking lots run $15-25 per day.

$70? No way. South Beach is less than four miles from the port of Miami. Depending upon what part of South Beach you want to visit but I would just have a cab drop you off at the corner of Fifth Street and Ocean Drive. Less than $15 cab ride.

Very easy cab ride, maybe $20. You can probably find someone to share cost with you going to SOBE. Another option for dropoff is at Lincoln Road Mall, then make your way south to 5th and Ocean. Or start at the Art Deco Welcome Center on Ocean Drive and 10th for maps, orientation, etc.

Archived