Within walking distance of Bayside(Miami)

PH8

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn because we enjoy walking over to Bayside........However this time,it is sold out for May 6th:( .....

What,if any hotels are within walking distance??

Thanks so much..........

The Radisson isn't what I would call walking distance to Bayside, BUT--the People Mover is down at the corner from Radisson and stops very close to Bayside (within a couple of blocks). My daughter & I used it (P.M.) during the day & didn't feel at all uncomfortable. And the Radisson is very nice.

2 days ago I bid on priceline for 3* for $61.00 in Sept and got Raddison. I am happy. I was told there is a liquor store behind the hotel. A checkers and BK across the street. There is also a buffet for $15.00 for breakfast with homemade waffles, omeletts, etc. There is a shuttle to Bayside for $2.00 and $5.00 to the port.

Yes, the Hotel Intercontinental is within walking distance to bayside. Loved it when Carnival used to use that hotel!! We walked from the Hyatt but it was several blocks and wouldn't walk it at night. The hotel recommended the People Mover but we were not that adventurous...took a cab. Less than $5.

We bid $118 (plus a 32 fee),it came to $150.......dont think its that bad considering if you book it (without an auction),the rooms start at about $300:eek: ..and we were paying that much for the Radisson and we really prefer this location......

We have used skyauction a few times........hotel in San Juan...cruise on the Enchantment,etc....has always worked out..

Archived