Superior vs deluxe veranahs

cindybeach

Lisa:

I just love Capt. Consen! The announcements just aren't the same without his great RRRRRR's!

Ella was our concierge. I am pretty sure she won't be there because she was pregnant and was going home to have her baby.

I can't think of the names of the other front desk people... There was Ritchie I remember, but I think she is off now too.

Joanne was our favorite, but last time I e-mailed her she wasn't sure she was going to take a next contract.

Be careful being right across from that Neptune! All those goodies...

Mary

I just love Capt. Consen! The announcements just aren't the same without his great RRRRRR's!

I agRRRRRRee!.

He was Capt. on the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRyndam when I was on it.

Every day the announcements were fun. He was often at dinner

at my seating and could be heard clearly with the same diction from several tables away.

Susan, I will look forward to hearing what you think of 5186. We have just always been Starboard side people. To me it would seem weird to be in 5186

;)

That's interesting Lisa, now that I think about it, we've nearly always been on the port side until our Oosterdam cruise. I guess we're just lefties at heart. The TA had actually picked the rooms for us this next cruise but neither of us cared so we just left it. We figure we'll spend a lot of time together anyhow so we go to whoever has the best view. We have never cruised with anyone before so this will be a real treat. The woman used to be our crew coordinator for our balloon and her husband was part of our crew. This will be our first chance to drink champagne before 10 a.m. without having to bust our a**e* packing up a balloon! :)

That's interesting Lisa, now that I think about it, we've nearly always been on the port side until our Oosterdam cruise. I guess we're just lefties at heart. The TA had actually picked the rooms for us this next cruise but neither of us cared so we just left it. We figure we'll spend a lot of time together anyhow so we go to whoever has the best view. We have never cruised with anyone before so this will be a real treat. The woman used to be our crew coordinator for our balloon and her husband was part of our crew. This will be our first chance to drink champagne before 10 a.m. without having to bust our a**e* packing up a balloon! :)

Susan, aaaah! Champagne before 10 a.m. that sounds good:p . But those who know me it is pretty much champagne all week on the cruise:D I think you are right people are either Port or Starboard. We have only had one port side out of 9 cruises and it was the very last cabin left on the whole ship. It was a last minute cruise the day after Christmas. We booked it just 5 days before. Paid an arm and a leg but had a great time.

I did not realize you had a balloon, how fun. Tom is so scared of heights so doubt I could ever get him to try it but I think it would be fun.:)

Archived